Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FT/FS Overwater Perception Deluxe Fretless 4

martthebass

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='789996' date='Mar 29 2010, 09:42 PM']I wish I had a spare £625 laying around, mate! :)[/quote]
I used to have a fretted one of these & they a really nice basses, at this price this one is a serious bargain, I can't believe its still here!

Having a bit of a logistical nightmare with this one becasue I haven't got a suitable HSC and don't have quick access to one. I could have traded or sold it 5 times over if I had..........c'est la vie.

Tell you what - I'll deliver/meet up within 20 miles of Rotherham/Sheffield or Scunthorpe keep the price at £625 if that is any use to anyone.

Artisan - if yours is a rosewood board i'd happily get it defretted ;-)

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='martthebass' post='790932' date='Mar 30 2010, 07:58 PM']Having a bit of a logistical nightmare with this one becasue I haven't got a suitable HSC and don't have quick access to one. I could have traded or sold it 5 times over if I had..........c'est la vie.

Tell you what - I'll deliver/meet up within 20 miles of Rotherham/Sheffield or Scunthorpe keep the price at £625 if that is any use to anyone.

Artisan - if yours is a rosewood board i'd happily get it defretted ;-)[/quote]

aye rosewood it be me hearty :) & it's got a nice Nordstrand pickup too.

i like my 'ray but i bought an Ibanez BTB at the weekend & i prefer that.
can't play fretless to save my life but i've always fancied an Overwater.

Edited by artisan