Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez ATK405 for sale

Russ

In order to subsidise my upcoming big move, I've reluctantly got to sell my Ibanez ATK405.

This is a far superior instrument to the reissue ATK300/305 that are out at the moment - it's got a downsized body, maple neck with 24 frets, transparent dark blue finish, J/MM pickup arrangement, 3 band EQ, pickup selector switch (gets a spot-on MM tone, as well as passable J, P and various other tones).

These are increasingly hard to find, so grab this one while you can.. it'll come with a Hiscox hard case.

Must sell before Friday 26th Oct... the price is £350. I'm in Croydon, S. London, and would prefer cash on collection.

Edited by Russ

[quote name='Machines' post='78334' date='Oct 23 2007, 03:16 PM']eBay it with a reserve - would be better than any Cash Converter type place.[/quote]

I haven't got time... we're leaving next Monday!

OK, £225 if you can collect Saturday or Sunday and give me cash. This is a serious bargain... you will not find a better sounding and playing bass on here for that money.

Edited by Russ

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='80474' date='Oct 28 2007, 04:09 PM']sorry to hear that. did they give you a resonable price for it?[/quote]

No, not really. £150. But I needed the money to pay for our excess baggage tomorrow. :)