Why become a member? ×

Case Hardin - Live

Cat Burrito

New Album "Every Dirty Mirror" should be available summer 2011 but in the meantime catch us live

Dates confirmed so far....

[size=1][s][b]Fri 9 July [/b]- Briton Protection, [b]Manchester[/b]

[b]Sat 10 July [/b]- The Grapes, [b]Sheffield[/b][/s]

[s][b]Thurs 29 July [/b]- The Prom, [b]Bristol[/b][/s]

[s][b]Fri 30 July [/b]- Norden Farm Centre For the Arts, [b]Maidenhead[/b][/s]

[s][b]Fri 13 August [/b]- Déjà vu, [b]Reading[/b][/s]

[s][b]Thurs 2 September [/b]- The Grey Horse, Kingston South [b]London[/b]

[s][b]Sat 18 September [/b]- Lock, Stock & Barrel, [b]Newbury[/b][/s]

[s][b]Sat 25 September [/b]- Le Pub, [b]Newport Wales[/b][/s]

[s][b]Wed 6 October [/b]- The Troubadour Club, Earls Court, [b]London[/b][/s]

[s][b]Tues 19 October[/b] - The Railway Inn, [b]Winchester[/b][/s]

[s][b]Fri 05 November [/b]- The Bull & Gate, [b]London[/b][/s]

[s][b]Mon 08 November [/b]- The Bell, [b]Bath[/b][/s]

[s][b]Thurs 06 January 2011[/b] - The Beehive, [b]Swindon[/b][/s]

[s][b]Thurs 13 January 2011[/b] - The Prom, [b]Bristol[/b][/s]

[s][b]Fri 11 February 2011 [/b] - The Donkey, [b]Leicester[/b][/s]

[s][b]Thurs 17 February 2011[/b] - The Troubadour, [b]Earls Court[/b][/s]

[s][b]Fri 18 February 2011[/b] - Ace Space, [b]Newbury[/b] (with Howlin' Lord)][/s]

[s][b]Wed 30 March[/b] - The Half Moon [b]Putney[/b]][/s][/size]

[b]Fri 15 April[/b] - Betsey Trotwood, [b]Farringdon, London[/b] - Clubhouse Records Acoustic Showcase

[b]Mon 2 May[/b] - Newbury Festival of Arts & Craft, Victoria Park, [b]Newbury[/b], Berkshire Daytime show 1.30pm

[b]Sat 14 May[/b] - Lock, Stock & Barrel, [b]Newbury[/b]

[b]Sat 21 May[/b] - [b]Rickmansworth[/b] Canal Festival (Owlsworld Stage)

[b]Thur 9 June[/b] - Arlington Arts Centre, [b]Berkshire[/b] - with Brooks Williams (Pete solo)

[b]Thur 23 June[/b] - The Beehive, [b]Swindon[/b]

[b]Sat 2 July 2011[/b] - Brasenose Arms, [b]Cropedy[/b], Midlands

[b]Thur 21 July[/b] - Jagz, [b]Ascot[/b], Berkshire

[b]Fri 30 September[/b] - Arlington Arts Centre, [b]Berkshire[/b] - with Southern Tenant Folk Union

As always we are also planning a lot more dates including the North East, the South West, Scotland, Ireland & Wales. I'll continue to update as stuff gets booked

Edited by BurritoBass

• 3 weeks later...

Well tonight it's

Pocklington Arts Centre, Market Place, Pocklington, York, Northeast YO422AR - £14 - 30 Jan 2010, 20:00 08:00 PM

We're playing an acoustic show opening for Gandalph Murphy & The slmbovian Circus of Dreams

I'm told it's close to capacity so in the unlikely event any Basschatters are planning on going please check with the venue prior to travelling. I can assure you it's not us selling the place out!

Bump for Bedford! This is now an acoustic show

06 Feb 2010, 20:00 08:00 PM - Harpur Suite, Bedford with The Bittersweets
The Harpur Suite at The Corn Exchange, Bedford, MK40 1LE - £12

Full band acoustic set opening for Nashvilles The Bittersweets [url="http://www.eastwestpromotions.co.uk/"]http://www.eastwestpromotions.co.uk/[/url] [url="http://www.myspace.com/thebittersweets"]http://www.myspace.com/thebittersweets[/url]

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so this Saturday (minus our banjo player) 20:00 08:00 PM - Betsey Trotwood at 56 Farringdon Road, Clerkenwell, London, EC1R 3BL. Details as below...

CLERKENVILLE WEST - 5th BIRTHDAY. £5 WHOLE PUB
OUR MONTHLY TRI LEVEL FEST OF ALT.COUNTRY, COSMIC AMERICANA AND BLUEGRASS - Celebrating our fifth year ...
3 bands plus DJ POCO POW rinsin it in the main bar til 1.00am ish. Bands alternate between upstairs and the cellar, you pick up a pint each time you pass GO.
Doors 7.30, first act 8.30, bar til 1.00am
EMIT BLOCH - Album launch special
Five stars from UNCUT!
THE CEDARS
CASE HARDIN
DJ - POCO POW
TROTWOOD resident DJ spinning a twangy brew of cosmic faves and whatever else happens to drift through his transom from The Band, Beach Boys, Big Star, JJ Cale, Johnny Cash, Chicago, Gene Clark, Crazy Horse CSN/CSNY/C&N, CCR, Delaney & Bonnie, Flying Burrito Brothers, Little Feat, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Maria Muldaur, New Riders Of The Purple Sage, Michael Nesmith, John Phillips, Poco, Spirit, Steely Dan, Manassas, Velvet Underground, Foghorn Leghorn, Scottsville Squirrel Barkers, Neil Young, Ry Cooder, Bob Dylan, Byrds, Grateful Dead, Area Code 615, Nana Mouskouri, Bobbie Gentry and that …
POCO POW FEATURED ARTIST HOUR .... CHRIS HIlLMAN
Taking in BYRDS, FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS, MANASSAS, RICE RICE HILMAN & PETERSON, SCOTTSVILLE SQUIRRELL BARKERS, NORTH STATE BOYS, DESERT ROSE BAND, THE HILlMEN AND MORE.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='941141' date='Aug 31 2010, 05:29 PM']bump for This Thursday night at The Grey Horse, Kingston upon Thames, South London. We're on earlier so tubes home shouldn't be a problem.[/quote]
Afraid I doubt I can make it Tim but, just in case, what time are you due onstage and how long is your set?

45mins, on about 8ish and I am genuinely stunned that somebody other than me has commented on this thread - kinda makes me feel like a rock star! :rolleyes:

Four bands & we're on first. I plan to be drinking after & just got paid so strike whilst the iron is hot!!! Joking aside we have 2 London gigs in October & one is Shepherds Bush so can always aim for one of those :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='playframe king' post='990093' date='Oct 16 2010, 12:16 PM']May wander to Win on Tuesday as it fits with another plan - what time you on approx?
Lard
feeling rock star again ?[/quote]
Er, yes - two other people commenting on this thread!?! Frightening. :) Richard Warren opens and Luke Doucet headlines so we could be on as early as 8.45pm (can't see it being before) and over by 10pm. As always I'm always happy to see any Basschatters :lol:

ooh Railway? I played a gig there a little while back, should be going back to check out and take part in the big heavy one-off jam night on Halloween too :) Its the only venue in the town of my Uni.

I dunno what kind of size and quality venues you're used to but its a good one, I'd come down and check you guys out but its really not my kinda music.

Edited by Spolodaface

[quote name='Spolodaface' post='990693' date='Oct 16 2010, 10:15 PM']I dunno what kind of size and quality venues you're used to but its a good one, I'd come down and check you guys out but its really not my kinda music.[/quote]
We're used to Art Centres and semi decent support slots so I am sure this will be a good show. I don't suppose every band on the forum is going to be for every bass player. We're very much in the Ryan Adams / Neil Young / Son Volt vein so if people don't like Americana we aren't really going to be the band for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...