Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 & Aguilar GS212 4ohm (2008)

Sting2007

Just throwing the idea out there. Considering majorly downsizing as I rarely gig anymore.

I will post pics if anyone has some decent offers. Aggie cab is in great condition. Carpet it very black and spotless with no rat fur. Grill and logo are like new. Wheels also like new. Screws on the handles and bottom show slight wear and are no longer jet black. I will also through in the official Aguilar cover which is worth £90.

The Head will come with an ultimate SKB 4U case. The head a two minor scuffs on the bottom of the front which cant be seen when racked or when not racked tbh. Never broken down. Everything else is like new.

I paid £2000 for my both the head and the cab new in 2008.

I will consider splitting the rig up.

Thanks
Paul

[quote name='Sting2007' post='700160' date='Jan 4 2010, 12:15 AM']Sorry my mistake. Not been on in a while and dived right in. All together looking from £1200 to £1500. Seperately £300 for cabinet. £1000 for Mesa.[/quote]

Hi,
I might be interested in the cab, but live nowhere near you, could it be sent to Warwickshire? if so how much ?
thanks
andy b

I like the sound of the cab... and I'm not far from Kelso.... but I ain't sold my basses yet, so cash is short :)

Don't suppose you'd be interested in trades at all? Jackson C5A or Ibanez Musician MC824 fretless?

Shy bairns get nowt! :rolleyes:

Edited by Conan

[quote name='andy b' post='700443' date='Jan 4 2010, 01:45 PM']Hi,
I might be interested in the cab, but live nowhere near you, could it be sent to Warwickshire? if so how much ?
thanks
andy b[/quote]

Hmm thats a long way I would have to look into it. I would estimate that would put it up nearer £350 -400

[quote name='Conan' post='700535' date='Jan 4 2010, 03:20 PM']I like the sound of the cab... and I'm not far from Kelso.... but I ain't sold my basses yet, so cash is short :)

Don't suppose you'd be interested in trades at all? Jackson C5A or Ibanez Musician MC824 fretless?

Shy bairns get nowt! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sorry, not looking for any trades. Kind of reluctant to drop below £300 as well considering the condition of the cabinet.