Why become a member? ×

FS: Ibanez ATK300

jonsparrow91

Tobacco Sunburst with black pickguard, maple neck. Brilliant bass in great condition (aside from fine pick scratches on the front and three deeper belt buckle scratches on the back) but is surplus to requirements at the moment.
Price is £220, pickup only. If you want delivery then you need to 1. Organise it, 2. pay for it, 3. give me some money for a gig bag to send it in.

Edited by spaz91

• 1 month later...

Had quite a bit of interest but I'm keeping my options open until I get my new Schecter on Monday.

Should point out that I am NOT interested in Precision basses (as in the pickup config, not the shape) or Schecter Stilettos.

Edited by spaz91

[quote name='spaz91' post='748954' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:13 PM']For the sake of my blood vessels I am not approaching courier services again :)

I'm sure you could blast it up the M6 and have in in a few hours if you avoided speed cameras![/quote]

Give me a license and a car and i will :rolleyes:

[quote name='Moos3h' post='748968' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:17 PM'][url="http://www.shiply.com/"]http://www.shiply.com/[/url]

Seriously. It's awesome. Specify what you're sending, and mention it won't be wrapped....some hairy arse trucker pops it in the cab the next time he passes.

Bob's yer uncle![/quote]

Ball is in the sellers park :)

I'm not joking when I say this is the type of thing that goes wrong everyday. For the buyer's sake I won't deliver. Also pickup means that nothing will go wrong during transit (at least nothing I have to pay for :)). Like I said, I'm fine with it if the buyer organises it anyway.

I realise now that selling this bass means I am without backup. So I am willing to accept p/x on cheaper basses so long as there is a chunk of money heading my way. Ideally after humbuckers or soapbars, maple necks etc. I can't really offer more than £100 off though so I can't be too picky. (No precision basses though, they don't agree with me.)

I know pickup may be a problem so I'm willing to travel a bit, £15's train fare maximum though. (Manchester, etc.)