Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - EBS Microbass II

pantherairsoft

Hi people,

I have for sale the following...

[b]EBS MicroBass II[/b] - Highly regarded all singing, all dancing Pre-Amp/DI/Overdrive/Tube Sim/Effects Loop/A-B box and a million more things beside. Looks pristine as new, however the small -10db switch on the side works, but does not stay in, so if you wanted to use this you would need to add a bit of tape to hold it down. It's a minor point, but worth mentioning! These things are very highly regarded, a quick google search will tell you all you need to know.

Boxed complete with manuals etc - [b]SOLD PENDING[/b]

Will consider trades and part-ex towards a decent compression pedal (eg. EBS Multicomp) Or decent envelope filter (with a large filter sweep, I have a discumbobulator for the gentle wet sound)

[b]Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter[/b] - [b]TRADED[/b]
[b]EHX Bass Blogger XO[/b] - [b]TRADED[/b]
[b]Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus[/b] - [b]TRADED[/b]
[b]Boss BF-2B Bass Flanger[/b] - [b]SOLD [/b]
[b]EHX Bass MicroSynth XO[/b] - [b] SOLD[/b]

Happy to accept paypal payment (as long as you cover the fee's), bank transfer or cash on collection. Will post 1st class and cover the cost myself, if you want special delivery etc it's at your cost.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='689152' date='Dec 19 2009, 04:00 PM']Other decent Octave pedals (will consider most)
Anything which has attack delay (like my MicroSynth, but smaller!!!)[/quote]

Any interest in a Foxrox Octron or Boss CS-1 (does the attack delay/swell thing really well)?

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='689157' date='Dec 19 2009, 04:05 PM']Any interest in a Foxrox Octron or Boss CS-1 (does the attack delay/swell thing really well)?[/quote]

Hey AJ,

Maybe the Octron... although I hear the tracking isn't great on the lower notes and I play a 5... true or not what you have found? I was not aware the CS-1 had anyway to do volume swells!!! Any idea where I can find a sound sample of such?

Shep

Bump for updated 1st post...

Phase Shifter and Bass Blogger still available. Open to trades on Analogman Chous or other nice analogue chorus pedals... Or cash sale.

Shep

UPDATE... Will accpept a combined offer on the two as I would really like to be able to buy the Unichorus currently for sale on this very forum!!! Hit me with an offer

Edited by pantherairsoft

Would you be interested in trading the phaser and blogger for a Bass Blowtorch + £20. Its got a problem with the LED but other than that is working perfectly. It sounds like an OTT distortion but it can get some pretty good overdrive growl with tweaking.

Really want to get my hands on the EBS Multicomp that is up for sale here. As such I will take £170 posted for this as long as that pedal is still available...

That's £80 off retail for a seriously tip end bit of kit!

Consider trades still on a Multicomp and/or a good envelope filter ad long as it has a large filter sweep.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='707109' date='Jan 9 2010, 09:23 PM']Don't suppose you're interested in anything here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=72271"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=72271[/url]

Could add a small amount of cash if necessary. I'm keen to check out some EBS stuff.[/quote]

Hi AJ,

I 'might' be interested in the Voodoo Labs plus cash... Would of had the octron as well (see post #2 on your thread!), dammit! If you have any other pedals your toying with parting with drop me PM

EBS stuff is damn good, I've been sold on it recently!

I've got a few (3) pedals incoming that I'm not sure whether I'll be keeping so I'll let you know.

I kind of regret letting go of the Octron but I needed the cash for something more usable. Just bought a Barber Tone Press, £150 :rolleyes:. A bit steep but something I've been after for a while, I'm pretty excited.

Good luck with the sale, mate. You might get a PM from me within a few days if the EBS is still about :).

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='707655' date='Jan 10 2010, 01:49 PM']Bump for pics added to first post. Apologies it took so long!

Will be off to eBay in the next few days if
there are no takers![/quote]

If you can save it until the end of the month i'll have it right away, may be able to afford it by saturday if my cheque comes through??

Jake