Why become a member? ×

Sold - Alembic Orion 4 string back up for sale

Vipa

Here we are again, Let's give this another try!

Still for sale, still gorgeous and a little cheaper to help with the post Christmas lack of pennies! :)

Due to the arrival of a new baby and the subsequent need for space and cash I am cutting my equipment collection right back! My rig is for sale (see amps and cabs) as are my Alembic and Status basses! I need to cut back to something a little more down to earth untill the finances are back to normal!!! Anyhoo this ad is for my as new, little used (bought more to look at!) Alembic Orion 4 string with book matched walnut front and back... stunning in looks, sound, quality and playability!

I will be putting her on Ebay over the next couple of days at a fixed price but thought I'd throw it open to Basschatters before I do.

[attachment=2939:orion25mz.jpg] [attachment=2983:Picture_001.jpg] [attachment=2985:Picture_003.jpg]

[attachment=2938:orion5tw.jpg] [attachment=2984:Picture_002.jpg] [attachment=2986:Picture_004.jpg]

[attachment=2987:Picture_005.jpg]

I am looking for £900 or very near offer. Any inspection is welcomed and it will be supplied with a semi rigid case (not an original Alembic case)

The bass is registered with Alembic and you can see details of it on the Alembic website in the owners club.

If you are interested please either email me at [email protected] or phone me on 07866 741098. Please don't PM me as it could be ages before I get it.

Cheers
Paul

Edited by Vipa

[quote name='Wil' post='76085' date='Oct 18 2007, 05:05 PM']Does this have the filter preamp, or is it bass/treble like on the Epic?[/quote]

The Orion is basically the sme electronics as an epic but more attention to detail and much nicer shape. The tone filters only come on the series 1 & 2 level basses which sad to say would cost substantially more than £950..... 2.5k anywhere to 25k :)

You have Bass, Treble, Blend and master volume

Cheers
Paul

• 2 months later...