Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Warwick Head , SWR Cabinets - WITHDRAWN - now on e-bay

petetexas

Hi all,

I have decided to upgrade all my Bass Rig to Hiwatt Custom 200 Valve Head and Cabs, so my old rig has to go.

1 off Warwick Profet 5.1 Head in Flightcase.

1 off SWR Bigfoot 2x12 Cab with horn, on castors ( upgraded with Emenence speakers - 600W at 8 Ohms ) with Roqsolid Cover

1 off SWR Basic 115 Cab with Horn ( upgraded with Emenence Speaker - 600W at 8 Ohms ) with Roqsolid Cover

All in very good condition

Price for all £600

Pickup only - around Coventry or Daventry, or you arrange courrier from Daventry.

Now on e-bay as well.

Pete

[attachment=39088:SDC10565.JPG][attachment=39089:SDC10566.JPG][attachment=39090:SDC10568.JPG]

Edited by petetexas

[quote name='jjl5590' post='687828' date='Dec 17 2009, 10:48 PM']how did you like the warwick profet?[/quote]

Hi,

I think it is a very good bass amp, plenty of tone options. I have used it for obout 2 years ( gigging almost every weekend ) even bought a spare ( which I

am keeping ) because may years ago a Hartke I had let me down halfway through a gig ( very embarassing ).

The only reason I am selling , is cos I have just bought a HIWATT 200 all valve head, and some cabs.

Pete

[quote name='molan' post='689905' date='Dec 20 2009, 05:04 PM']Hey Pete - I'd edit your listing so the exact things you're selling are either in the main title or the sub heading. Lots of people skim the listings very quickly and might miss the fact that you've got Warwick and SWR stuff for sale :)[/quote]

Hi There,

Have done .....................

Pete

Edited by petetexas