Why become a member? ×

Yo!!

tomhunt87

Hi all!!

Thought Id join up. Iv actually been a memeber for a few months now. Thought it was time to say hello.
Names Tom, I live in a small town in the Leicestershire/Derbyshire area called Ashby De La Zouch.
Been playing bass for about 10/11 years now, starting at the age of around 11. I'm now 22 and have started to really get into playing in a very serious way. I currntly own a Japanese Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass, and play through a Ashdown Mag 600H amp and a Ashdown Mag 8x10 cab. I'm in the processor of selling the Ashdown set up to move to a more suited set up for me which will be, Ampeg SVT-4 Pro amp, Ampeg SVT- 4x10HE cab and will adding an Ampeg SVT 115E cab once I get more funds.

I'm not in a band at the min, but I have got a lot of songs/music written and I get to play with my brother alot who plays drums!. Currently in the middle of getting a small home recording studio together but putting that on the back burner for abit so I can get my Ampeg set up sorted, along with a few other bits.

Iv got a massive music taste, metal, prog rock, 80's pop, dance music - you name it and I probly listen to it. I like to give all music a chance, no point in sticking to one genre (in my eyes)

Well, I shall go have a good search through every thing and get posting :)

All the best

Tom