Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Bass bodies and neck blanks

Hello! I have no use for this stuff so I'd like to pass it up to somebody who's going to use it...
I have 7-8 bodies and 7 neck blanks (some flat, some with tilted headstock). Width is for 4 string (7-8cm). Various woods combos, for 4 and 5 strings. Some have routings and some not.
Bargain prices, expecially if you get more than one. I could entertain trades with power amps, bass heads or combos. Drop me a line if you're interested, thanx.

[quote name='Matte_black' post='684350' date='Dec 14 2009, 07:24 PM']Hello! I have no use for this stuff so I'd like to pass it up to somebody who's going to use it...
I have 7-8 bodies and 7 neck blanks (some flat, some with tilted headstock). Width is for 4 string (7-8cm). Various woods combos, for 4 and 5 strings. Some have routings and some not.
Bargain prices, expecially if you get more than one. I could entertain trades with power amps, bass heads or combos. Drop me a line if you're interested, thanx.[/quote]

Got any pic's or more info on wood combo's are they bolt on/setneck or neckthru lenght's ect ect

I'll be starting a few new self custom builds in the spring so i might be interested

Cheers
Steve

I'm sending pics to everybody's asking for them :)
I've checked shipping costs... they're €27 under 3kg and 31 under 5kg. A body should be around 1.5-2kg I guess (very dense woods). There SHOULD be a cheaper shipping method for one single body but I'm not 100% sure it will work as I don't know the maximum measurements allowed. PayPal is fine. :rolleyes:
Prices from €30 to €50, depending from the conditions. One or two bodies have wrong neck pockets that will require a wider neck... those ones sell for less. "Plain" bodies (cut and radiused but without routings) can be used for 5 or narrow spacing 6.