Why become a member? ×

[size=3]Far too much gear, so i'm humanely culling my herd, so next on the hit list is my nifty, KORG AX3000B Bass FX

This thing is the donkeys danglies - and eats Boss Bass gear for brekky and is about 100 x easier to program. I'm downsizing, which is the main reason for the culling.

Original Box , bit tatty but still good enough to pack it in, + Manual, and not in the photo is the Korg power supply, but is included.
No faults at all, works like a charm. Stacks of presets, but who the hell uses those ? Has the brilliant Filtron talk FX, which doubles up as the wah to beat all wahs.
Its bizarre

The cheapest i could find this bag of tricks is £185 , but why not save a large chunk of green and get this one, as its no different to a new shop item really, except it aint new.

Anyways kiddiewinks, price £120 [size=4]including postage[/size], which with weight and insurance estimates about £12 ish.

Trade for an MXR Bass Auto Q plus cash my way, as i've seen these for under £100[/size]

Edited by fleabag

[quote name='fleabag' post='686335' date='Dec 16 2009, 02:07 PM']She be posted mr Tut - 2 day courier i believe but i wouldnt bet my granny's bowler hat on it.

Ya never know with delivery services. They seem to be on a planet of their own :)[/quote]

Oooh lotsa crimbo fun for the Tut!!

Thanks Mr Bag!