Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Status Eclipse Artist 6 string *REDUCED*

Rumble

I haven't had this that long having bought it from johngh a couple/few months back.

John told me at the time that it was absolutely spotless and in A1 condition; he wasn't wrong. This bass is pristine. As you can see from the pics the neck is Carbon-Graphite. I think the body wood may be alder with Walnut on top. It has the 18V 2 band EQ with Hyperactive PUP's. There's not a single deadspot on the neck, which itself is a wonderful thing to behold.

So, you ask, if it's this good why am I selling it? TBPH the sound just isn't what I'm after. I'm a bit of a Jazz and Warwick man at heart and the Status is quite a bit 'cleaner' than both. Contrary to some opinions, however, I certainly wouldn't call it sterile.

Now for the price. I'd be looking for £650 cash or a trade on an interesting 6 string. Like I've already said, I think I'd probably love a Warwick Streamer 6, but I know there aren't many of those floating around so let me know what you've got. I also [i]may[/i] be open to trades for interesting 5's. The only real proviso is that I'm not really into skinny necks.

Ta for looking.

[attachment=2896:Status_front_full.JPG]
[attachment=2897:Status_body_front.JPG]
[attachment=2898:Status_back_full.JPG]
[attachment=2899:Status_side.JPG]

Edited by Rumble

Hi BeLow,

I have the misfortune to be located in Coventry! You're more than welcome to 'pop up' and give the Status a go if you want. I'll even throw in a cup of coffee or tea and free use of the WC. (I know how to strike a deal!!)

[quote name='Rumble' post='77817' date='Oct 22 2007, 05:37 PM']Thanks for that John.

Everything about this bass is quality. Come on peeps, what ya got?

BTW John, the Shuker looks the dog's danglies!![/quote]

Nice bass! Anyway it's pretty clear that the body wood is Ash, not Alder. I bet it sounds amazing (like all Status do).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Rumble' post='92307' date='Nov 21 2007, 01:22 PM']Right'o. This is the last bump before we go to e-bay. Come on guys, pleeeeease don't make me do it :) Open to offers on trades.[/quote]Is it still for sale?