Why become a member? ×

Pedals and Pedalboard Utilities

Higgie

Hola BassChatters:

Fulltone Fat Boost: Clean Boost/Light OD/Fantastic pedal.

This pedal is sweet and transparent and does wonders for tone. One of them pedals you could just leave on the whole time (that's what I did!!!). As new condition, with original box, manual, and Fulltone sticker.

[b]£85 posted[/b]

Barge Concepts VFB-2: True Bypass Loop with feedback toggle, and clean blending capabilities.

This is a sweet pedal. Put your tone-suckers in the loop to keep your signal pure. Put your guitar effects in the loop and blend in some clean so you NEVER have to worry about losing low end again. Or, put your modulation and delay pedals in and turn on the feedback loop to get some MAD sounds. This pedal has been modded: It was done by the maker on my request when I bought it. The mod adds a third footswitch to bypass the clean blend pot, so that you can have your effects without clean blend at the touch of a button.

[b]SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/b]

Dunlop DC Brick: Original Box, 7 9v leads, can include some 18v ones at request. Has the US adaptor, but it works on 240v without a transformer - I will include the US>UK plug adaptor.

[b]£50 posted[/b]

I also have another DC Brick with adaptor, but it has no leads with it. Can get them from Dunlop - they're pretty cheap, or have OBBM make you some up.

[b]SOLD[/b]

That's all for now, but will be adding more in the near future! I would prefer Cheques, but will take PayPal if you pay the charges.

Cheers.

Edited by Higgie

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fulltone-Fat-Boost_W0QQitemZ150174301811QQihZ005QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Fulltone Fat Boost now on eBay, £95 BIN[/url]

Will do £98 shipped for Bass Chatters!

One Dunlop Brick sold.

The second, with original box, and 9v leads is still available.

Fat Boost relisted, now £95 posted if you use BIN!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fulltone-Fat-Boost_W0QQitemZ150175337953QQihZ005QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Fat Boost[/url]

Will do £90 posted for Bass Chatters!

Edited by Higgie

I do, but I recently bought a Bob the Blender. I really like the idea of your pedal because of the feeedback loop though. I have a problem with my Bob the blender, so, I will seriously consider it if you can answer no to the following question:

If you have a chain where you're already blending the signal, i.e an LS-2 on the mix setting, and you place this chain inside the VFB-2's loop, and set the mix on 50%, does it create a feedback loop?

This seems to be a problem with some blenders (but also with some settings on Bob) which I would like to steer clear of!

Would you be interested in a trade for Bob with cash from me?

Ah, so you mean a Blender within a Blender?

I know it can have other true bypass loops inside it but I wouldn't know abuot the blending. Why would you want to blend clean signal into a clean/dirty blended signal?

Also, sorry, but I'd be looking for straight cash i'm afraid, thanks for the offer though.

[quote name='cheddatom' post='82374' date='Nov 1 2007, 04:51 PM']If you have a chain where you're already blending the signal, i.e an LS-2 on the mix setting, and you place this chain inside the VFB-2's loop, and set the mix on 50%, does it create a feedback loop?[/quote]

No it wouldn't create a feedback loop

From what I understand from what you are saying you are blending 2 separate effect chains in parallel using the ls-2 you then want a second blender to blend the clean into this signal.

Higgie's should do this fine since it is active as well, the Bob the Blender is passive and I've discussed the issue with this many times. The is actually no reason why it should currently be causeing a feedback loop for you other than impedance issues and such with passively splitting your signal giving the appearance of a feedback loop.

Though I will say I'm not sure how well the feedback loop will work if all your effects are in a buffered pedal like an LS-2 though in saying that most buffered pedals go freakin crazy when the output is patched back into the input.

Hope this helps

I didn't realise Bob the blender was passive. Are you talking about just the blend circuit? That does seem to make more sense now thanks!

I'm not sure how my board is going to react to a feedback loop, but, I really want to try it!

Edit: So, seeing as my question is answered, i'll check funding after paying my friday bills and let you know!

Edited by cheddatom

Feedback loops depend highly on what you have like not every fuzz will self ocilate in one nor a delay, have a search for my EHX Bassballs clips at the end of that its in a feedback loop and it makes spaceship lazer gun sounds, they are very try it and see and you'll probably be very surprised what does and doesn't work in one.

[quote name='vendettabass' post='84033' date='Nov 5 2007, 03:55 PM']I'd snap it up in a shot if it had but one 18v connecter :) I need it for my MXR DI

let me know pleaseeee :huh:[/quote]

What is it exactly that you want?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...