Why become a member? ×

SOLD

spree

Am thinning my fleet and since I'm rubbish at 5 string this has to go first.

G&L Tribute L2500 in drop dead gorgeous Blueburst over Swamp Ash

Its one of the newer type with more understated Tributeness, bridge says G&L rather than Tribute etc.

Excellent condition apart from these two marks caused by someone stringing it badly, I've tried to get a decent photo of the marks but it ain't easy, there are only marks at the B and A stringing positions.

Freshly strung thru body with DR Hi-Beams and comes with a G&L gigbag.

I'm after £385 for it, collection preferred from Liverpool or can travel to meet in the North West somewhere. Postage can be sorted at extra cost, still got the original shipping box including a highly sought after import duty sticker, thieving bastards.

Pics show black strap pins, it'll have its original chrome ones on for the sale.

Edited by spree

[quote name='spree' post='678200' date='Dec 8 2009, 05:14 PM']Am thinning my fleet and since I'm rubbish at 5 string this has to go first.

G&L Tribute L2500 in drop dead gorgeous Blueburst over Swamp Ash

Its one of the newer type with more understated Tributeness, bridge says G&L rather than Tribute etc.

Excellent condition apart from these two marks caused by someone stringing it badly, I've tried to get a decent photo of the marks but it ain't easy, there are only marks at the B and A stringing positions.

Freshly strung thru body with DR Hi-Beams and comes with a G&L gigbag.

I'm after £385 for it, collection preferred from Liverpool or can travel to meet in the North West somewhere. Postage can be sorted at extra cost, still got the original shipping box including a highly sought after import duty sticker, thieving bastards.

Pics show black strap pins, it'll have its original chrome ones on for the sale.[/quote]
good price,wish i had enough spondoolas :-(