Why become a member? ×

URGENT FS/FT Ibanez BTB 1206 E-NTF Prestige £625

alinbassplayer

so up for trade or sale is an Ibanez BTB 1206 E-NTF Prestige in good condition(has some dings but they are not easily seen and do not affect the sound or playing)
i bought it in July 2009 from italy for 1200 euros so [b]price :£625 ONO[/b]
This bass has been gigged, sounds brilliant through almost any kind of amp, found a very good compatibility with laney and ashdown

the bass's specs are

Neck join Neck Through
Neck construction 5 pieces - Maple/Walnut
Fingerboard Rosewood, medium frets, 35"
Body Mahogany, top/rear Flamed Maple AA
Finish Natural, Oil Finish
Pickups Bartolini Soapbar Custom American
Hardware Gotoh
Electronics Bartolini HR 5.4, B/M/T with midrange sel.
Neutrik Secure lock equipped

It comes with a flight case or softcase, a black planet waves strap and is equipped with Ken Smith metal master strings, could post it but only at buyer's expense

Who wants to see it and try it i am based in Birmingham, and also i could travel for the trade

I am selling it because i have small hands and even though i love the sound and feel of it, it still is too big for my hands, and also what
i play needs a fretless sound so hope i gave you a lot of info to make a decision as i have made mine.

Cheers and hit me good.

Edited by alinbassplayer

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='alinbassplayer' post='955512' date='Sep 13 2010, 10:53 PM']well it's the 1206, now they're making 1306, the shape is a bit different, the horns are not as chunky....but mainly it's the same bass :)) just a bit more expensive[/quote]

I'm Pretty sure the 1306 is no longer made either?

I don't know i'm just curious as i was looking at the Ibanez site yesterday,

and the only 6 string i could see was the 676 =O

well, that sucks, i guess they were bleeding money, as they were making some really good instruments and selling them for pretty small prices, i dunno, don't have an opinion on why they took them out, probably they're creating a better range like the sr's...anyways, this is a bargain price c'mon i need that fretless people

• 5 weeks later...