Why become a member? ×

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

tom1946

• 1 month later...

[quote name='warrior' post='734544' date='Feb 3 2010, 09:47 PM']offer still stands.....:-)[/quote]

That was derisory, no thanks I don't need the money, why do people think you're desperate and will take any silly offer? :)

[quote name='tom1946' post='735286' date='Feb 4 2010, 05:18 PM']Brand new? doubt it.[/quote]

sorry...is it 8 months old or brand new..????

Or do you mean its in brand new condition....?

Offer was meant in a genuine fashion.......like previous person said, i have seem them cheaper, but used.....just want to clarify your ad is confusing....

Sorry if caused offence.

No problem mate.

Just to clarify. Yes it's 8 months old, it has never been played, it has sat in its Rockbag since it was bought.

I came into some money (through hard work) and went a bit silly and bought quite a few bass's and electric guitars.

Stupid? yes, but if you could wouldn't you?

If this sells for £230 I will lose £69 so I really am unwilling to go any lower, especially with free carriage too.

No offence taken from anyone, If it doesn't sell I'll keep it. :)

• 9 months later...

do you have a pic?

I have a 5-string as new Rockbass to trade - interested?

cheers

[quote name='tom1946' post='673998' date='Dec 4 2009, 10:46 AM']For sale one Rockbass, 8months old and never ever used and complete with Warwick gigbag.
Looking for £230, they are nearly £400 now.

Bargain for someone.[/quote]

It might help if you put up some pictures of it or at least said what model it is. Warwick Rockbass is a brand like Fender Squier, they do various basses. Is it a Corvette? Streamer? Vampyr? Is it active? Passive? etc. Without knowing what it is, people would be hard pressed to part with several hundred pounds.

[quote name='karlfer' post='1047560' date='Dec 4 2010, 05:24 PM']Urm, guessing Tom is hibernating in Arctic Guisborough, however, not wanting to rain on parades, this thread died in February to be re- born yesterday.
Guess it may have been sold.

Karl.[/quote]

Ah, didn't even notice that haha. Guess it doesn't hurt to remind people that putting up slightly more info than a price and what brand the bass is doesn't hurt. :)

I always put great pics up.
My fault for not marking it sold, however there are no pics.......

I've been caught out starting to read a 2 year old thread thinking Oh that's nice! then realising how old it is :)
Dunno why people do that.

[b]SOLD[/b]