Why become a member? ×

Headcase for Aguilar AG500SC

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='673670' date='Dec 3 2009, 09:33 PM']....I haven't seen many of these for sale on Basschat. (not Tweed anyway)
Any ideas of where I can get one?

Cheers

RATM[/quote]

I've got a chocolate thunder one if you are interested? :)

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='673708' date='Dec 3 2009, 10:02 PM']Thanks for quick response :)

I'm trying to figure if it would go with tweed. How much are you after,and have you got any pictures?

Cheers

Ray[/quote]

You've already replied on the thread :rolleyes:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52376&hl=aguilar"]Link[/url]

[quote name='Legion' post='673675' date='Dec 3 2009, 10:36 PM']I've got a chocolate thunder one if you are interested? :)[/quote]

Totally bypassed this one Legion!
I've two lovely DB112 cabs in choc thunder that this would go lovely with and my new TecAmp head :-)
As RATM is first dibs in I'll bow to his decision but would you be willing to trade for a 4U case or you just want to sell?

Regards,
Graeme :rolleyes:

[quote name='biskitbass' post='673807' date='Dec 4 2009, 12:23 AM']Totally bypassed this one Legion!
I've two lovely DB112 cabs in choc thunder that this would go lovely with and my new TecAmp head :-)
As RATM is first dibs in I'll bow to his decision but would you be willing to trade for a 4U case or you just want to sell?

Regards,
Graeme :)[/quote]

Thanks for the trade offer, but having an RH450 means I dont need any rack cases, so if RATM doesnt want it then it needs to be a sale. I'll keep in touch

J