Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Reggie Hamilton Jazz

NoirBass

Hi all,

I'm looking to move this on, bought from M-Y-N on this forum about 8 months ago. This bass has a great low action P/J P'up config with active / passive switch, Hipshot D-tuner, pre-amp etc. Its in very good condition. I have added a Badass II bridge that I will include in the sale as it does significantly improve the playability of this bass. I will include the original Fender bridge too. Also comes with the Fender gig bag. I've even got the Fender manual, sticker and tags if you're really anal (like me)

I bought this with the intention of changing the Pickups, electronics and pre-amp but have never gotten round to it, on gigs I end up taking either my Jap P or CS Jazz bass so this just sits around wanting to be played.

Looking for £400

Can been seen on the far right below:

[attachment=37569:DSCN0465.JPG]

I'm based in North London so if you do want to try it please feel free to pop over and I'll put the kettle on.

Edited by NoirBass

[quote name='Toasted' post='672976' date='Dec 3 2009, 11:09 AM']Wow, that was quick - no wonder, it's a nice bass.[/quote]

Not as nice as that Sadowsky you're flaunting.

Now I'll if I can just sell all my other bits, just need another £1600....temptation, must resist!

Edited by NoirBass