Why become a member? ×

HARTKE HA3500

Rumple

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='89396' date='Nov 16 2007, 01:53 PM']exactly, it would cost only £7 for parcel2go to collect if from your address, tracking number and everything, infact, even the buyer could arrange that, provided you're in on the collection day.[/quote]

Spot on :huh: I was going to mention that I'd be happy to arrange the courier provided the seller could put it in a box, print out a label and be around for a courier to collect it. However I might have a chance at another for £160 that's local, which would be nice :)

Hello, thanks for all the comments re postage.

let me explain my situation.

Are you sitting comfortably?

I have actually found a box and some packing material that this will fit in but at the moment there is zero chance of me being at home during the week for a courier to collect it and due to an ill relative I have to be on standby to leg it to the West Midlands at short notice. basically it's almost imposible for me to commit to being in half a day waiting for a courier.

Sorry to be a pain.

Regards R.

I got a hartke ha4000 a few weeks back, but just a few days ago I found out it was faulty, so I send it back yesterday to the guy, that one was exactly 12.2kg btw, but I guess the 3500 might be a little lighter, still, they are good, but heavy as f*** amps, well, compared to the mark bass I had, that was light as anything.. I'd buy this off you when I get my money back but I'm gonna leave replacing it until after xmas, need the money!! good luck.

Edited by guitarnbass

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='89643' date='Nov 16 2007, 09:12 PM']I got a hartke ha4000 a few weeks back, but just a few days ago I found out it was faulty, so I send it back yesterday to the guy, that one was exactly 12.2kg btw, but I guess the 3500 might be a little lighter, still, they are good, but heavy as f*** amps, well, compared to the mark bass I had, that was light as anything.. I'd buy this off you when I get my money back but I'm gonna leave replacing it until after xmas, need the money!! good luck.[/quote]

Sorry to here you got a duff HA4000 mate, I thought they were built proof!

al the best R.

[quote name='Rumple' post='89620' date='Nov 16 2007, 08:38 PM']Hello, thanks for all the comments re postage.

let me explain my situation.

Are you sitting comfortably?

I have actually found a box and some packing material that this will fit in but at the moment there is zero chance of me being at home during the week for a courier to collect it and due to an ill relative I have to be on standby to leg it to the West Midlands at short notice. basically it's almost imposible for me to commit to being in half a day waiting for a courier.

Sorry to be a pain.

Regards R.[/quote]

Hi Rumple, thanks for the reply:) I know what you mean, having to hang around sucks, tho I've had stuff collected from my workplace before by a courier recommended on here with good results. And if it's a REAL problem, you could always entrust it to ParcelFarce, who I've never had any real prob with, but the horror stories here put me off! You just march into their office, lob the parcel at them (politely!), cough up, and bob's yer :) It's highly unlikely I'll be in London before the New Year to collect, so let me know if you want to ship it, as my local lead's gone cold.

Cheers,

r

Im very interested in this.
Not sure about the travel and pick up though.
I reckon i could make a weekend sebatical down to the big smoke though, at that price it might be worth it.
Whereabouts in london you based?
Would you consider a meet in the middle at a service station somewhere on the M6/M1?
Let me know.

[quote name='stevetrimby' post='91413' date='Nov 20 2007, 12:42 PM']Im very interested in this.
Not sure about the travel and pick up though.
I reckon i could make a weekend sebatical down to the big smoke though, at that price it might be worth it.
Whereabouts in london you based?
Would you consider a meet in the middle at a service station somewhere on the M6/M1?
Let me know.[/quote]

I may very well be in the West Midlands Sat through to Weds if that's any good for you let me know?

R.

• 3 weeks later...