Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE (Ebay): Squier Classic Vibe Goodness (+ Hard Case)

Moos3h

Mannnnnn that IS a beaut.

*Money, PLEASE come through...*

Why would you ever sell it ?!

=]
x

[quote name='Moos3h' post='668829' date='Nov 29 2009, 02:18 AM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330381644171"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=330381644171[/url]

It's mine, listed this evening, I'd love to see this one go to a good home![/quote]

[quote name='Moos3h' post='670159' date='Nov 30 2009, 04:57 PM']I'm thinking (feel free to tell me I'm on crack) that it's going to hopefully fetch about £225 ish given the hard case too.

Cheers,
James[/quote]

Offering a constructive view on this... I do have to say that if a 'new' bass is £250 in the shops, chances of getting £225 are slim (not saying impossible), regardless of the case, which many people would expect to get if they were having it couriered. I've been known to be wrong in the past and I'd like nothing better than for you to get the price you want but as an indicator, I sold the Jazz CV version of this with a pair of full active EMGs installed, for £200; admittedly in a good gigbag not a case! :)

Not that it matters as the bass will make what the bass makes and it'll find its own value. :rolleyes:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='670291' date='Nov 30 2009, 07:03 PM']Offering a constructive view on this... I do have to say that if a 'new' bass is £250 in the shops, chances of getting £225 are slim (not saying impossible), regardless of the case, which many people would expect to get if they were having it couriered. I've been known to be wrong in the past and I'd like nothing better than for you to get the price you want but as an indicator, I sold the Jazz CV version of this with a pair of full active EMGs installed, for £200; admittedly in a good gigbag not a case! :)

Not that it matters as the bass will make what the bass makes and it'll find its own value. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Tone le Bone' post='675199' date='Dec 5 2009, 07:19 PM']£263!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done,but it just goes to show how mental Ebay is!
Its not just a 'Muppet' that sold it! If you get my drift. :lol:[/quote]

Well there you go... £13 MORE than you can buy one new in the shops. Ain't eBay a mad place! :rolleyes: :lol: