Why become a member? ×

Fender Musicmaster

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1978-Fender-Musicmaster-Bass-Guitar-Music-Master-Rare_W0QQitemZ330173714199QQihZ014QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]FENDERFENDER[/url]

i've craved one of these for so long!

now if it didnt have that paint job on it i'd have it! ( and i wasn't recording soon, therefor lack of funds)

Matt

They seem to get priced up at about £700 these days in shops, but I got my one for a fair bit less than that. They seemed to be going for around £400 on ebay last time I investigated.

My daughter's '71 was £100. It was bought from an ad in loot. It needed a lot of hardware replaced and was stripped of its finish. Its lilac and is a lovely little bass now.

I also managed to get a shell pink '97 Squier Musicmaster for £110 out of loot a few years ago, this is much more like the Fender ones than the cheapo bronco basses - these seem to go for around £180 these days on ebay.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='73964' date='Oct 13 2007, 10:16 PM']They seem to get priced up at about £700 these days in shops, but I got my one for a fair bit less than that. They seemed to be going for around £400 on ebay last time I investigated.[/quote]

This one went for £256 which seems like not very much at all to me. Guess the custom paintjob put a lot of people off.