AlX

Notting Good Taste presents

Guy Pratt's "Chistmas Breakfast of Idiots"

Start Time: Wednesday, 09 December 2009 at 19:00
End Time: Thursday, 10 December 2009 at 00:00
Street: 291 Westbourne Grove W11 2QA
Town/City: London, United Kingdom

**** LAST EVER SHOW ****

A revised and updated version of Guy's hilarious and critically acclaimed one-man show on the ups and downs of life at the pointy end of the music business...

"Wonderfully indiscreet" - Mojo
"A natural raconteur with a droll turn of phase" - The Guardian

with support from Madame Galina and Lewis Macleod with Orlando Seale playing live in the foyer

"Notting Good Taste" is in fact quite the opposite. It's a round-up of some of the best comedy talent around, sevred up in tasty morsels, resulting in a full serving of mirth and laughter. It is hosted by internationally renowned musician and comedian Guy Pratt, whose twenty-five odd years spent living in the area seems to make him think he has the right to front something like this.

£10 admission in aid of Fairtunes.org includes a free cocktail sponsored by Martin Miller's Gin served between 7pm and 8pm. Donations will be taken for the charity during this first hour.

Doors at 7pm
Orlando Seale in the foyer from 7pm

Food will be served during the interval

TICKET LINK TO FOLLOW

IN THE MEANTIME PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] TO RESERVE TICKETS

Edited by AlX

i met guy at mansons guitar show in exeter a month ago. got to hvae a go on his 64 jazz. yeh the pink one that john entwistle used to own. it was sweeet! the mansons guy between me and guy was very on edge when i pu it on and took it off hahaha. hope you guys enjoy the show! he was very funny when manons were interviewing him!

Edited by howieee

Tickets are now available at:

[url="http://www.wegottickets.com/event/64774"]http://www.wegottickets.com/event/64774[/url]

NOTTING GOOD TASTE presents GUY PRATT'S(64774) on Wed 9th Dec, 2009
at London 20th Century Theatre
Doors: 7pm - 12am
Price: £10.00 + booking fee

All the best

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='662346' date='Nov 23 2009, 06:06 AM']Oh god, I hope he's removed the almost-rascist impersonations of chinese people. :) My chinese partner, who I took to see him, dealt with it very graciously.[/quote]

Guy Pratt has never made a single mention, racist or otherwise, of Chinese people in his one man show.