Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$

project_c

Just a feeler for now to see if there's any interest in this, I have 3 Corvette's and one of them will have to go to make room for something new.

This is a 2007 Double Buck, comes with the new style bag and the tools / kit it came with. Overall condition is excellent, the body is ash, the neck is ovangkol/wenge, it's been gigged a few times and played a lot, so there is a bit of buckle rash at the bottom on the back, and a bit of cosmetic wear above the back pickup - i've tried to show all wear and tear on the pics. The ovangkol neck is in perfect condition and has been waxed regularly, electronics are also perfect, the tone is huge, beefy and very versatile. Brand new I haven't seen any of these for under £1000, I'm looking for £625 plus shipping, or if you're in or near London I can deliver it to you at no extra cost.

[attachment=36845:DSC_0011.jpg]
[attachment=36844:DSC_0010.jpg]
[attachment=36846:DSC_0013.jpg]
[attachment=36847:DSC_0014.jpg]
[attachment=36848:DSC_0017.jpg]
[attachment=36849:DSC_0020.jpg]
[attachment=36850:DSC_0024.jpg]
[attachment=36851:DSC_0025.jpg]

Edited by project_c

[quote name='project_c' post='661961' date='Nov 22 2009, 05:47 PM']Just a feeler for now to see if there's any interest in this, I have 3 Corvette's and one of them will have to go to make room for something new.

This is a 2007 Double Buck, comes with the new style bag and the tools / kit it came with. Overall condition is excellent, the body is ash, the neck is ovangkol/wenge, it's been gigged a few times and played a lot, so there is a bit of buckle rash at the bottom on the back, and a bit of cosmetic wear above the back pickup - i've tried to show all wear and tear on the pics. The ovangkol neck is in perfect condition and has been waxed regularly, electronics are also perfect, the tone is huge, beefy and very versatile. Brand new I haven't seen any of these for under £1000, I'm looking for £625 plus shipping, or if you're in or near London I can deliver it to you at no extra cost.

[attachment=36845:DSC_0011.jpg]
[attachment=36844:DSC_0010.jpg]
[attachment=36846:DSC_0013.jpg]
[attachment=36847:DSC_0014.jpg]
[attachment=36848:DSC_0017.jpg]
[attachment=36849:DSC_0020.jpg]
[attachment=36850:DSC_0024.jpg]
[attachment=36851:DSC_0025.jpg][/quote]

Dude - Drop a PM to The Groovy Plucker - he had my 5 string $$ and there is a post on here somewhere from him asking for a 4 string $$...
just a thought!

Matt

Thanks again for the comments and PM's everyone, it's definately a beast of a bass, it was my main 'band' bass and if the band hadn't split I would definately keep it, I'm a big fan of these basses. I still have 2 others left to satisfy my Warwick needs, but having 3 Corvette's is a little excessive without the band..

It is now reserved for Ahpook and sold pending the usual.