Why become a member? ×

YAMAHA BBT500h [digital bass amp]

haimesy

Hi All...For sale is my Yamaha BBT500H very compact and powerful,Never been gigged just home use only.
Some yamaha details......The BBT500H offers bassists precision sound tailoring and control with it's 11 sound variation types,5-band semi parametric eq,compressor,limiter and noise gate.It is also equipped with a speaker simulator and effects loop for greater tone tailoring and versatillity.
5 Internal memory locations
Midi compatibility
Owned by me from new and in great codition except some scatches on the underside.
£200.00 + p+p...Cheers John

[quote name='haimesy' post='661829' date='Nov 22 2009, 03:02 PM']Hi All...For sale is my Yamaha BBT500H very compact and powerful,Never been gigged just home use only.
Some yamaha details......The BBT500H offers bassists precision sound tailoring and control with it's 11 sound variation types,5-band semi parametric eq,compressor,limiter and noise gate.It is also equipped with a speaker simulator and effects loop for greater tone tailoring and versatillity.
5 Internal memory locations
Midi compatibility
Owned by me from new and in great codition except some scatches on the underside.
£200.00 + p+p...Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP

[quote name='Moos3h' post='665352' date='Nov 25 2009, 05:23 PM']What is this like for background noise? Some of these suffered very badly from background noise.

In terms of volume, how much guts has this got?

Cheers,
James[/quote]
Hi....It seems pretty powerful but in all fairness it has never done a gig,and never really noticed much background noise alittle high end hiss maybe,but most amps i have used have had alittle of that,but my cab's have always had a tweeter.The amp has a load of very useful functions and especially a very comprehensive EQ system......Cheers John

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='667931' date='Nov 28 2009, 01:49 AM']Just gigged mine tonight,cracking amp for the money.
I use it with Ashdown mini rig speakers at rehearsal to a 610+horn setup tonight with no hiss at all.
I've just run it at 2ohms at a pretty loud gig and it didn't break sweat at all.
Tis a nice little amp bump. :)[/quote]
Thanks kenny..

Edited by haimesy