Why become a member? ×

Help with Bass indentification needed

Matt S

Hi,

I just got this back from a friend and it needs some maintenance but despite owning it for over a decade I dont actually know what model it is! I need to find a wiring diagram as some bits have come loose inside. so if anyone can help:

-what model

-where to find a wiring diagram

it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Looks like an Integra IGB-60, if this 1993 catalogue is anything to go on:

[url="http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/vintagejapanbass/Aria%20Pro%20Catalogs/1993%20Catalog/1993page8.jpg"]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/v...g/1993page8.jpg[/url]

Is it active?

Jon.

It is active, yes. It's actually one of the battery connections that has come off. The fretboard had loads of build up on so I've cleaned that and treated it to some lemon oil. Even the frets were greasy - blerugh. The bass wont be lent out any more!

I bought it about 12 years ago second hand in a shop, reduced from £472 to £225 - bargain!

Thanks for the link :)

Hope you don't mind me sticking this in your thread.

My sister is in Canada at the moment and there's a bass in her house that keeps cropping up in pictures but I don't know what it is and it's starting to bug me.

This is the best picture I have of it:

I've done a bit of digging and it looks a bit like the sort of thing that was being produced in the USSR / Eastern Europe in the 70's.

Does anyone know what this is?

[quote name='alexharvay' post='660127' date='Nov 20 2009, 01:40 PM']Hope you don't mind me sticking this in your thread.

My sister is in Canada at the moment and there's a bass in her house that keeps cropping up in pictures but I don't know what it is and it's starting to bug me.

This is the best picture I have of it:

I've done a bit of digging and it looks a bit like the sort of thing that was being produced in the USSR / Eastern Europe in the 70's.

Does anyone know what this is?[/quote]
Did it need inflating?