Why become a member? ×

Boss GT6B FT/FS *sold, thanks*

MythSte

you all know the score!

Id like 160 for this,

Or a trade for a tuner (preferably rackmount) and/or compressor accordingly.

If theres a good trade i may well make the overall value considerably worth your while :)

thanks guys

S

Edited by ste_m3

You can have my Westy P and Marshall combo??? :) Dammit id like a GT6.. still buying more instruments though!!
Id be able to get £160 easily to you, but I gotta get me a small bore trombone for jazz works..! Pricey :huh: Otherwise id snap both your arms off and pick it up!

Edited by overwater#1

what is goin one, someone snap this baby up, its an awesome bit of kit!

apart from the synth and maybe the filter, this unit beats the hell out of any sound iv ever gotton out of single pedals, the flexibility is amazing, eg each distortion/overdrive allows for complete modification, like setting whether it distorts low or high freq, how much it distorts it, how much is wet signal n how much is dry, bass and treble eq's, in addition to the fantastic para EQ its got. its just great, and for that price you'd be pretty foolish not to buy it.

in the words of joseph, BUMP

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ste_m3' post='72231' date='Oct 10 2007, 03:54 PM']you all know the score!

Id like 160 for this,

Or a trade for a tuner (preferably rackmount) and/or compressor accordingly.

If theres a good trade i may well make the overall value considerably worth your while :)

thanks guys

S[/quote]
Can you give some more details on condition - type of use - box/manual/psu etc?

[quote name='rhughes44' post='81020' date='Oct 29 2007, 09:07 PM']Can you give some more details on condition - type of use - box/manual/psu etc?[/quote]

I most certainly can!

I'm the second owner, But is in perfect condition, The only remotely damaged part is that one of the pieces of plastic that your supposed to wrap the Power Supply cable round has snapped, (about a centimeter)
I do have the box, but i believe its a bit tatty (previous owner had no bag for it, and thus carted it round in its box, lots of protection though)
Not an original PSU, But a 2 Pin one made for UK supply with a fixed 3 pin adapter from maplins.
User Manual is included.

Bump for a great Multi FX. I'am using mine as the front end of my Ashdown rig. I plug my bass into the GT6B, out into the FX return on the back of my combo so bypassing the combo's controls and just using its power amp. The FX, and massively comprehensive EQ on the GT6B sounds much much better than the Ashdowns. I especially love the compression, many distortions, parametric EQ, amp and cab models and the chorus/reverb/delay/flange settings, all of which are infinitably tweekable. IMHO this is the best multi FX unit available and at that price it's a total no brainer. :)