Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

RELISTED. Pedulla MVP5. LAST REDUCTION £850!!!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I may be tempted to let my pedulla fretted go. I realise that i much prefer the 19mm string spacing of the fretless. 17.5 is a little too close for me it seems! Plus i am after something with humbuckers as i dont particularly like P-J pupped basses.

It is worn but not abused. The setup is amazing, the action is very low and comes with the original hardcase. 9 Volt Bartolini NMTB Electronics which are about a year old after being replaced by Micheal himself at Pedulla USA along with a nice setup and maintenece. Unlike the newer Pedulli' this one has a Brass nut and an ABM bridge instead of a Schaller.

This is a lovely bass no doubt about it! If i dont trade out by January i'll keep her and start modifying it!

Straight trade for a Graphite necks Stingray.

I am also interested in 4 and 5 string Musicman Stingrays and cash my way.

BTW the fretless is not going anywhere :) I fully intend to buy another Fretted Pedulla next year but with wider string spacing.

Rob.

[quote name='Higgie' post='661486' date='Nov 22 2009, 12:42 AM']Lovely, lovely bass. Good luck in selling it! Whoever gets this won't be disappointed.[/quote]

Cheers dude :) Its a lovely playing bass and priced cheaper then all the other Pedullas currently on ebay and here :rolleyes:

[quote name='evoman' post='671032' date='Dec 1 2009, 01:27 PM']Nice, but not a Pentabuzz. Buzz means a Pedulla fretless with the coated fretboard. This is just an MVP.[/quote]

Yup just realised that! Sorry. Someone kept telling me that the difference between an MVP5 and a Buzz was the amount of frets, I allways thought he had no idea what he was going on about!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='budget bassist' post='736322' date='Feb 5 2010, 03:40 PM']i thought you were modifying this?[/quote]

True, but it would take quite a bit of time and money i dont have to do. If i did get it modded and decided to move it on later i wouldnt get that money back. I'd rather just get a stingray then modify a bass into something its not.