Why become a member? ×

Uploading Audio files

ape

You might want to investigate loading audio only stuff up on Garageband, MySpace or YouTube and then link from your thread to the audio. Alternatively, get some free hosting and load up MP3s there...if anyone is using Firefox with the Foxy Tunes plugin will be able to right click the link and play it through their chosen media player.

Good luck!
P

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='654992' date='Nov 15 2009, 09:10 AM']You might want to investigate loading audio only stuff up on Garageband, MySpace or YouTube and then link from your thread to the audio. Alternatively, get some free hosting and load up MP3s there...if anyone is using Firefox with the Foxy Tunes plugin will be able to right click the link and play it through their chosen media player.

Good luck!
P[/quote]

Cheers mate I might have a crack at the myspace thing then, I had a myspace account ages ago but never done a myspace music one where you can upload your own tracks, does it cost anything? and how do I get started? lol

Even with Mysapce you need to upload your file to another server.

As Geoff says Soundclick is probably the best bet.

Here is the solution centre (help) page [url="http://www.soundclick.com/solutioncenter/default.cfm?subOf=13"]http://www.soundclick.com/solutioncenter/d...lt.cfm?subOf=13[/url]

Edited by TimR