Why become a member? ×

swap markbass 1x15 for 4x10

philfz6

hi.
i'd like to swap my immaculate hr 1x15 markbass cab in for a 4 x 10 markbass cab poss with a bit of cash your way if yours is in as good a condition as mine.
no pic im afraid, but im guessing you all know what it looks like, will send a pic if needed. also this is not for sale.
i am in east london/essex but dont mind a bit of travelling for pick up etc.

cheers.

phil..

bump, bump

Edited by philfz6

[quote name='philfz6' post='650604' date='Nov 10 2009, 01:29 PM']hi.
i'd like to swap my immaculate hr 1x15 markbass cab in for a 4 x 10 markbass cab poss with a bit of cash your way if yours is in as good a condition as mine.
no pic im afraid, but im guessing you all know what it looks like, will send a pic if needed. also this is not for sale.

cheers.

phil..[/quote]

I have a 6 x 10 if your interested in putting a decent amount of cash forwards...

Shep

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='650771' date='Nov 10 2009, 03:58 PM']I have a 6 x 10 if your interested in putting a decent amount of cash forwards...

Shep[/quote]

hi shep.

yeah saw that on here. but need to match it with 2x10 combo, so not sure if the impedance etc will match. also it.s a bit big, but i bet it sounds the nuts?? thanks anyway, best of luck with it...phil..

[quote name='philfz6' post='650822' date='Nov 10 2009, 04:48 PM']hi shep.

yeah saw that on here. but need to match it with 2x10 combo, so not sure if the impedance etc will match. also it.s a bit big, but i bet it sounds the nuts?? thanks anyway, best of luck with it...phil..[/quote]

No worries mate... Its 6ohms, as such not a good idea to use it with anything else... to be fair... why you would ever need another cab with it is beyond me... I don't think an extra 2x10 will make too much off a difference! lol :-)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='650925' date='Nov 10 2009, 06:50 PM']No worries mate... Its 6ohms, as such not a good idea to use it with anything else... to be fair... why you would ever need another cab with it is beyond me... I don't think an extra 2x10 will make too much off a difference! lol :-)[/quote]
Ahem... I pushed my TA503 (on VERY low volume, I might add!) with my 106HR and a 102p the other night. There was an Ashdown 810 onstage and my rig murdered it!!!!!! It can be done if you are very conservative with the master volume.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='650925' date='Nov 10 2009, 06:50 PM']No worries mate... Its 6ohms, as such not a good idea to use it with anything else... to be fair... why you would ever need another cab with it is beyond me... I don't think an extra 2x10 will make too much off a difference! lol :-)[/quote]

i have a 2x10 combo and a 1x15, cab... combo for smaller gigs etc, i'd love to have that 6x10 off ya. but odviously would'nt have the option of the combo for the smaller gigs. thanks for the interest mate. and once again, best of luck with it....phil,,

[quote name='gary mac' post='650855' date='Nov 10 2009, 05:27 PM']I've got a 2 x 10" HF that I would like to swop for a 15". I know it's not what you've asked for, but let me know if you want to consider it.

All the best Gary[/quote]

sorry gary, really want a 4x10...best of luck though..phil

[quote name='philfz6' post='650604' date='Nov 10 2009, 01:29 PM']hi.

cheers.

phil..[/quote]
bumpy bump....might wanna buy a 4x10...if the price is right.....anyone???

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='philfz6' date='Nov 10 2009, 01:29 PM' post='650604']
hi.

cheers.

phil..
bump bump

[quote name='Moos3h' post='669116' date='Nov 29 2009, 02:25 PM']Would an Eden Nemesis 4x10 be of any interest? 4 Ohms.

What impedance is yours?[/quote]

sorry moosh, bit of a tart, but i like my gear to match. mines 8 ohm by the way, so 4 would be no good for me anyway. all the best//phil