Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fretless Ric 4003 Mapleglo/VTC/Ric-O-Sound. Immaculate condittion

Beedster

[quote name='tografox' post='665766' date='Nov 25 2009, 11:43 PM']You don't still have that Hipshot Ric bridge lying around do you? Looking for one but new is tooooo much![/quote]

You can have it for £1000 with a free 4003 thrown in :)

Sorry mate, it's on the bass, and I'd like to give the buyer the option of either, or even both, bridges. I'll let you know if it becomes available

Chris

I've a few things I'm going to need to put some money into in the very near future so before I ebay this I'll certainly take offers here, for the next couple of days anyway.

Note that if I didn't have to sell it I wouldn't be selling it so no sarcy comments :)

Chris

Hey Chris, have you tried offering it to the dealer (wasn't it Colin Beswick?) who sold you the body? Surely he would give you more than £800, given the parts value let alone the completed and minty looking shebang????

Apologies for excess of question marks

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='671442' date='Dec 1 2009, 07:12 PM']Hey Chris, have you tried offering it to the dealer (wasn't it Colin Beswick?) who sold you the body? Surely he would give you more than £800, given the parts value let alone the completed and minty looking shebang????

Apologies for excess of question marks[/quote]

Now on ebay mate. Can't mess around too long at the moment :)

• 2 weeks later...