Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Overwater Perception Deluxe fretless 4

martthebass

Not had this for long but have been very impressed with the sounds/construction. Trouble is I'm a bit of a straight forward Musicman guy and I got this while I was waiting for a Ray fretless at a sensible price. That didn't happen so....anyway there is a nice on for sale on this very board so for as long as it is available this will be offered at the very reasonable price of £640. I'd prefer cash on collection but will post at the buyers cost.

Sorry but obviously no trades and this is definitely my rock bottom price, the price reflects my wish to sell 'quickly'.

Bit of info on the bass. No significant marks, dings, scratches that I can find. Top - figured Claro Walnut. Back - Spanish Cedar. Black stained maple strip. 3 piece maple neck with ebony unlined board. Gotoh tuners and deluxe Gotoh bridge. 3 band Overwater pre (9V). Neutronik connector.

Edited by martthebass

There are far too many excellent bases for sale at very low prices on here at the mo (must be the time of the year). So this is regretably withdrawn and probably staying with me for the foreseeable.

Edited by martthebass

Sensible fellow!
If I'd seen this earlier I'd have been quite agitated!
I made my mind up about 4 or 5 years ago that, for me at least, Overwater just make the finest fretless basses.. finally got one this year. At that price a spare would be in the offing, even if I can't 'afford' it!
Don't sell it unless you really must - IMHO you'd regret it.