Why become a member? ×

Fender Sting Sig '53 Precision (telecaster) bass - £400

Mike

Hi Guys

Still after money to fund a bathroom for our new house!

This is a relatively new addition, a Sting signature P-bass with tort guard, a moulded Fender hardcase, and upgraded basslines pickup - which sounds huge - the perfect early P-bass tone.

I will include the original fender pickup - as well as the white pickguard.

The neck has been sanded slightly to remove the thick gloss, so now much more playable. The only marks I can find on the bass is on the neck - one part around the seventh fret is a bit lighter than the rest of the neck - purely aesthetic, can't feel it or anything, happened during the sanding.

Looking for £450 ono.

Any questions feel free to PM but my internet access is limited so feel free to ring or text to 07729224338.

Cheers!

Mike

PS Based in Chelmsford, Essex (CM2 6TY)
Prefer pickup but can ship for about £16 or so!

Edited by Mike

Lovely bass! Quick question. Where'd you get the replacement tort guard from Mike?

[quote name='Mike' post='5609' date='May 24 2007, 11:07 AM']Hi Guys
Still after money to fund a bathroom for our new house!

This is a relatively new addition, a Sting signature P-bass with tort guard, a moulded Fender hardcase, and upgraded basslines pickup - which sounds huge - the perfect early P-bass tone.

I will include the original fender pickup - as well as the white pickguard.

The neck has been sanded slightly to remove the thick gloss, so now much more playable. The only marks I can find on the bass is on the neck - one part around the seventh fret is a bit lighter than the rest of the neck - purely aesthetic, can't feel it or anything, happened during the sanding.
Looking for £450 ono.
Any questions feel free to PM but my internet access is limited so feel free to ring or text to 07729224338.
Cheers!

Mike

PS Based in Chelmsford, Essex (CM2 6TY)
Prefer pickup but can ship for about £16 or so![/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...