Why become a member? ×

US Lakland JO

dangee

[b][u]Like the look of Flanker's Jazz so will put this up at £1250 for as long as Flanker's bass is available.[/u][/b]

The Lakland is a US JO (with SIMS artwork, side LEDs and a J-Retro). I'd value the bass before the work at £1400, the pre was about £200 and the SIMS work £800. It can go for £1500- so that's £100 for £1000 worth of extras.

Stingray is sold.

Cheers,

Dan

Edited by dangee

Yeah. I had it done about 8 months ago. The paintings were originally by the graffiti artist Crash. I didn't realise at the time but he'd done a few for Clapton and then was commissioned by Fender to do some exclusive stuff. I found two good pictures, gave them to the SIMS custom shop and they did one on the front, one on the back and then merged them together.

Dan

Edited by dangee

[quote name='dangee' post='69894' date='Oct 5 2007, 10:40 AM']Yeah. I had it done about 8 months ago. It's originally by the graffiti artist Crash. I didn't realise at the time but he'd done a few for Clapton and then was commissioned by Fender to do some exclusive stuff. I found two good pictures and they did one on the front, one on the back and then merged them together.

Dan[/quote]

Dan
I think that's my old 'ray. Did you biuy it on here? If so, the guy who bought it from me told me he'd give me first refusal and then sold it about a week later! If it is that bass, it's a beauty, really great sound and really cuts through (I should be more sure but your pics ain't the best). The neck's to die for!
Good luck
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='69897' date='Oct 5 2007, 10:46 AM']Dan
I think that's my old 'ray. Did you biuy it on here? If so, the guy who bought it from me told me he'd give me first refusal and then sold it about a week later! If it is that bass, it's a beauty, really great sound and really cuts through (I should be more sure but your pics ain't the best). The neck's to die for!
Good luck
Chris[/quote]

Yeah- I got it back in the days of Bassworld! It's gorgeous. Unplayed, but gorgeous!

[quote name='Mike' post='69901' date='Oct 5 2007, 10:52 AM']Dangee, just noticed you're in Chelmsford - so am I! Weird, I was thinking - would love to try these two![/quote]

The heights of South Woodham Ferrers, to be specific. You're more than welcome. I don't suppose you have a nice BSR?

Dan

[quote name='Mike' post='69912' date='Oct 5 2007, 11:02 AM']Even better :) A 1990 BT6 ! I'm in Great Baddow. I know Kiwi is selling a BSR or something similar. There might be a "G" somewhere in it.[/quote]

Just had a look- a bit too 'used' for me! Great price though. I've seen Kiwi's- just need to raise the funds...

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='70026' date='Oct 5 2007, 03:33 PM']Was that SR mine did we xchange at toysrus can I have it back, i regret selling that one[/quote]

Yes Andy, and mine before. As you may remember, I asked when I sold it to you for first refual if you sold it again, which you agreed to, but you promptly sold it on about a week later. Nice one.
Chris

I believe i have made my humble apologies and reasons b4 to u and I apologise again, any way nows ur chance to get it back. Funny how things come round[quote name='Beedster' post='70048' date='Oct 5 2007, 04:38 PM']Yes Andy, and mine before. As you may remember, I asked when I sold it to you for first refual if you sold it again, which you agreed to, but you promptly sold it on about a week later. Nice one.
Chris[/quote]

• 2 months later...