Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Demeter Compulator *SOLD*

Gwilym

I have a Demeter Compulator which I've been thinking of letting go. I think I prefer my bass tone without any form of compression. Therefore, I probably don't need it just sitting around, and it'll help cover the cost of some pickups I've bought.

It's in very good to mint condition, having had very light use. I still have the original box, also I think the instructions.

I can't post any pictures at the moment, and won't be in a position to do so for a few weeks. In fact, [b]I won't be able to sell/post it until around November 23rd[/b].

I'm going to ask for [b]GBP 125[/b] - and I'll cover paypal fees, and include insured postage within the UK. If you can collect (West London), I'll knock a tenner off and do it for GBP 115.

The other thing I won't do, due to bad experiences here in the past, is to "hold" it (for free). So if you want it and are willing to back that up with cold cash, I'll be wanting a 50 quid deposit up front. And the balance once it's ready to post/or on collection. :)

cheers!
G

Edited by Gwilym

[quote name='Gwilym' post='644071' date='Nov 3 2009, 01:36 AM']I have a Demeter Compulator which I've been thinking of letting go. I think I prefer my bass tone without any form of compression. Therefore, I probably don't need it just sitting around, and it'll help cover the cost of some pickups I've bought.

It's in very good to mint condition, having had very light use. I still have the original box, also I think the instructions.

I can't post any pictures at the moment, and won't be in a position to do so for a few weeks. In fact, [b]I won't be able to sell/post it until early December[/b].

I'm going to ask for [b]GBP 125[/b] - and I'll cover paypal fees, and include insured postage within the UK. If you can collect (West London), I'll knock a tenner off and do it for GBP 115.

The other thing I won't do, due to bad experiences here in the past, is to "hold" it (for free). So if you want it and are willing to back that up with cold cash, I'll be wanting a 50 quid deposit up front. And the balance once it's ready to post/or on collection. :)

cheers!
G[/quote]

I need one before December.....good luck with the sale.

[quote name='voxpop' post='644292' date='Nov 3 2009, 12:12 PM']I need one before December.....good luck with the sale.[/quote]

just found out today that I'll be back in London around the 22nd of November, if that's of any use to you?

[quote name='Hamster' post='644462' date='Nov 3 2009, 03:55 PM']I'll put this in the effects for sale forum - where you might get a few more readers.......... :rolleyes:[/quote]

thanks - I noticed I'd put it in the wrong section 2 seconds after I posted it :)

right - i've done some price research.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Demeter-Compulator-COMP-1-Compressor_W0QQitemZ330368693542QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item4ceb823526"]last one of these sold on ebay UK for GBP131 + 5 P&P[/url]

similarly, you won't get one cheaper from the US [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Demeter-Compulator-Optical-Compressor-MINT-Condition_W0QQitemZ200398588494QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item2ea8afca4e"]looking at this[/url]

I don't at the moment think I've over-priced mine - in fact its probably a bit less than what seems to be the going rate.

:)

• 2 weeks later...