Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Thunderbass 5-String For Sale

Stuart Clayton

Hi all,

I've decided to sell my Pedulla Thunderbass 5-String, since it's spent the last 2 months on the stand and never gets a look in while my GB is around! I bought it new back in April, and have gigged it 4 times. It's a great bass, with loads of tonal options and outstanding playability. It has a through-neck construction, cocobolo top, gold hardware, all the good stuff.

Here are a couple of pics:

I will take more pics if anyone wants to see them

These basses retail at £2400, and I am open to offers. The bass is in mint condition, and comes with a Pedulla hard case, adjustment tools, and owners manual.

I am going on tour now for 10 days, and will list on Ebay when i get back if no one snaps it up!

Interested? PM me here, or email [email protected]. If there's a delay in me replying it's because I can't get internet access in the depths of Italy!

Cheers
Stuart

• 2 years later...

[quote name='Stuart Clayton' post='69574' date='Oct 4 2007, 04:56 PM']Hi all,

I've decided to sell my Pedulla Thunderbass 5-String, since it's spent the last 2 months on the stand and never gets a look in while my GB is around! I bought it new back in April, and have gigged it 4 times. It's a great bass, with loads of tonal options and outstanding playability. It has a through-neck construction, cocobolo top, gold hardware, all the good stuff.

Here are a couple of pics:

I will take more pics if anyone wants to see them

These basses retail at £2400, and I am open to offers. The bass is in mint condition, and comes with a Pedulla hard case, adjustment tools, and owners manual.

I am going on tour now for 10 days, and will list on Ebay when i get back if no one snaps it up!

Interested? PM me here, or email [email protected]. If there's a delay in me replying it's because I can't get internet access in the depths of Italy!

Cheers
Stuart[/quote]
Hi, i have a mint 5 string pentabuzz fretless if you fancy a swap, it's for sale on this forum, dhp.