Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline DJ4

krispn

Hey some of you may remember this from a few weeks back.....

Price

£775 shipped with gig bag and 2 spare pick guards.

£750 shipped with gig bag and p/g of your choice of the three - black, white or tort

The p/g's are from jeannie pickguards in the USA, great quality and a perfect fit.

The Bass....

This is a very versatile bass with a whole heap of great tones. The neck is to die for and all you have to do is see how many forumites play Lakland stuff to believe the hype. I'd add a link to the Lakland site but they have discontinued this bass. I'm positive they will bring out a similar version, possibly an artist endorsement, its just too good to just lose from their inventory.

Condition

The bass is on great condition but it has been played and as such has a few very minor little marks No chips on the finish etc but there are two small dings on the back of the headstock - thats what happens when you hit cymbals with your bass! Purely cosmetic and I'll get pics tonight at practice.

I have to admit this is a reluctant sale but its only to fund another purchase of one of those must get before its gone deals! I think you call it GAS :) I have just acquired a Lakland p bass so I've still got my Lakland fix (phew!)

If your near Edinburgh and wanna come over and give the bass a go I'd be happy to arrange a time. I have a practice room where you can turn it up nice and loud!

Thanks for your interest

feel free to mail me direct at gavindevlin'at'mac'dot'com

Gavin

Edited by krispn

TheButler
thank you for the kind words.....

you know your welcome to come over and have a blast anytime! Plus I may actually have a kettle in the room next time so I can offer you a cuppa!

The bass is currently on hold until Bass Day on the 22nd as discussed G (hope you got the pic's ok)

Anyone else who is interested will be second in line and you will hear back from me on the 23rd either way.

Thanks for looking

Gavin