Why become a member? ×

Zoom UF01 & Tonefactor Cream Pie

Basszilla

Firstly I have for sale a Zoom UF-01 Ultra Fuzz. These are old school analogue stompers that are true bypass and are sure to appreciate in value over the next few years.
These are excellent fuzz boxes with a range of super cool features such as gate and reso. The gate helps create some synthy gated fuzz type sounds so it really is a awesome box of tricks. Did I mention that it also sounds awesome! Unboxed and in excellent condition.

£60 delivered

I also have a tonefactor cream pie up for grabs. It's a really nice low gain overdrive. They are now unavailable under the tonefactor brand so this is collectable, not to mention a great sounding OD unit. Boxed and in mint condition.

£55 delivered

Edited by Basszilla

[quote name='spree' post='71602' date='Oct 9 2007, 03:26 PM']Hi

I thought you were robbed and this was one of the things stolen?[/quote]

Yeah that's correct. I had one on my board already and have been lucky enough to recently nab 2 brand new boxed ones from my local freeads.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='71928' date='Oct 10 2007, 12:08 AM']So tempted by both of these pedals. Would the Cream Pie compare to a Tubescreamer? I have a knackered Ibanez Soundtank Tubescreamer and it's dying on me. Pics?[/quote]

Can't say I've tried a tubescreamer Joe. I've got pics on my phone. Will have to upload some when I get a chance, hopefully this evening.

Cheers