Why become a member? ×

What do I go for now

symcbass

I love my Aguilar GS412 cab. It's the nicest sounding cab I've had so far.
It's big, but not too bad to move thanks to the wheels, and the sound more than makes up for It.
Previous to this I had a DB410, which I also loved. For It's size It was amazing....now....
I'm an upright only player, and need to change my car soon,downsizing, which means I won't be able to get my GS412 in along with my Doghouse and everything else.
I don't want to lose too much volume, so
Do I go back to a DB410 again? as I know and love the sound, and It was plenty loud for a small(ish) cab, with good fat bottom end, or do I go 2 DB112's or even a DB212, as I love the sound of twelves now? I just don't know If the 2 DB112's/DB212 will cut It in a loud band with my upright, as I don't use the PA for my bass. Oh and I'll be going tweed this time if I go for Aguilar.
Thoughts and experiences with other cabs that would solve my big bass sound issue, would be greatly appreciated guys.
I use an older American SVT3PRO and an IAMP800 as amps..........Apologies to the guys who were interested in my SVT, my illness was worse and lasted longer than I could have imagined.

I'd love to go 2 DB212's.
I'll need to do my measurements, but maybe a DB212 and a Db210 would fit in the car, slightly smaller than 2 212's.
A single cab would be most realistic though, so my head tells me to go for the single DB410 at 4ohms again, but in Tweed this time.
Mr Foxen, It you want first shout when It's going that's fine, only problem Is I'm near Glasgow.