Why become a member? ×

HELLO FROM THE AEGEAN(CYPRUS)

Cyprusbass92

Hello to everyone. My name is Kyriakos and i live in Cyprus. I have only been playing bass guitar for less than 2 years now, but i am in a good level as i have been playing guitar for over 7 years now.
Just for the record i'm under 18 and i hope that in a few years i will be able to come and study bass in the UK.
I currently play a Parker PB61SP

Edited by Cyprusbass92

[quote name='Cyprusbass92' post='636899' date='Oct 26 2009, 01:57 PM']Hello to everyone. My name is Kyriakos and i live in Cyprus. I have only been playing bass guitar for less than 2 years now, but i am in a good level as i have been playing guitar for over 7 years now.
Just for the record i'm under 18 and i hope that in a few years i will be able to come and study bass in the UK.
I currently play a Parker PB61SP[/quote]
Welcome Kyriakos!

It's great to see someone on here from Cyprus.. My father was from Cyprus (Lefkara) and my brother lives there now near Kolossi, so it is a very special place for me!

I visited Cyprus for the first time in 1973, the year before the Turkish invasion and it was a very different place back then - more rural and less 'westernised' and perhaps more beautiful? But to the people's credit, the southern side of the island has prospered since then despite what happened!

Anyway, good to see you here and I hope you enjoy Basschat; it's a great place!

Nik