Why become a member? ×

Two Musicmans - 20th Anniversary and 2007 LE for sale

Urban Bassman

UPDATE 30/10

20th Anniversary is now sold, pending receipt of payment.

2007LE is still up for grabs, make me an offer - what's the worst that can happen. No Trades though please. If nothing is forthcoming this weekend then it'll be put up on evilBay :) Would much prefer that it goes to a good home here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I had a bit of a revelation...I tried out a Warwick Streamer Stage 1 and was blown away by its playability and sound. So much so that I bought it and have just also bought the 2003 LE Thumb Bleached Blonde from Ken on this forum...

Now this means that I have two very lovely Musicmans, that are still great playing and sounding instruments, that I need to move on to make room. These are lovely instruments and whoever buys them will be most pleased. Both guitars have been gigged and have a few minor dings and scratches but nothing that detracts from the playability or appearance of the basses. The 20th Anniversary comes with a very sturdy (and heavy) flightcase and the 2007 LE H/S comes with it's OHSC. I am prepared to ship but will need to get quotes first. Collection is most welcome, I live in Heathfield East Sussex. All questions welcomed and will be answered as soon as possible.

Now to the prices....I'd like £1000 for each instrument, all reasonable offers considered. Remember these aren't stock instruments.

Here are some pics:

[attachment=35038:IMG_0128.JPG]

[attachment=35039:IMG_0133.JPG]

[attachment=35040:IMG_0139.JPG]

[attachment=35042:IMG_0142.JPG]

[attachment=35041:IMG_0140.JPG]

[attachment=35043:IMG_0134.JPG]

[attachment=35045:IMG_0136.JPG]

[attachment=35044:IMG_0137.JPG]

[attachment=35046:IMG_0138.JPG]

Edited by urban Bassman

The 20th is a very nice bass - used to own one myself. There aren't that many around so it may very well be mine. I bought mine from an Ebay seller in the US. I used to have the matching 20th & 30th anniversary ones.

lovely flame maple top and fixed scratchplate.

[quote name='jsixties' post='635147' date='Oct 24 2009, 10:38 AM']If I sell my CS Inifinity NT in a few days count with the purchase of the 20th Anniversary if you don't mind ships overseas.[/quote]

I guess I would ship overseas, but given the weight of the bass + flightcase it could be quite a pricey exercise!

Let me know if you are serious and try and get a quote for you.

The additional pick up does add to range of tones you can get from the bass - I particularly like the tone I get with the single and front coil form the humbucker (position two on the switch), cuts through very nicely.

[quote name='spacebeer' post='636260' date='Oct 25 2009, 04:44 PM']I have one of those Blueburst Music mans only mine has a single humbucker, it's one of the best basses I ever played....[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...