Why become a member? ×

1975 Oly White Ibanez Precision 2369B-WH (MIJ)

Beedster

[quote name='King Tut' post='645279' date='Nov 4 2009, 09:26 AM']PM'd dude[/quote]

That looks like an Ibanez Silver series bass, the same kind used by Graham Maby on those classic early Joe Jackson recordings. Excellent basses. FYI, He sold his a couple of years ago on ebay for about $6000US, so I'd say your price is very reasonable. :)

[quote name='pjmuck' post='645315' date='Nov 4 2009, 03:04 PM']That looks like an Ibanez Silver series bass, the same kind used by Graham Maby on those classic early Joe Jackson recordings. Excellent basses. FYI, He sold his a couple of years ago on ebay for about $6000US, so I'd say your price is very reasonable. :lol:[/quote]

OK, new price $6000 :rolleyes:

Cheers pjmuck, perhaps the high price of that bass was down to it having been played by a talented and famous player, neither of which are true of me I'm afraid!

£200 is certainly a good deal though so if no-one takes it here today it's off to the bay :)

Chris

[quote name='King Tut' post='645338' date='Nov 4 2009, 03:18 PM']Come on Chris - What's ur best price posted - remember the ash PJ body? Think you owe me one dude![/quote]

Hi Col
I did PM you, I don't have any hard cases at present and I don't want to send this in a cardboard box (partly, I have to admit, because I don't have any cardboard boxes either).
And BTW, I did offer you the ash PJ body again :)
Chris

[quote name='King Tut' post='645408' date='Nov 4 2009, 04:18 PM']Meet at London Euston station?[/quote]

Hi mate
I'm feeling a real b*****d here but Euston's at least 4 hours return and £30 odd away. Let me see if i can find a box and sort postage for you - I'm assuming you're happy to take the risk of no hard case and cover the courier fee (£27.00)? I'll get back to you ASAP and list this as on hold while I do
Chris

Happy to go with a box so long as it's well packaged Chris. Don't do paypal, but once you've found a box I can either do bank transfer or a cheque.

Ironically my family were in Canterbury last weekend looking at the uni for one of my boys - don't suppose you have access to a Tardis?

Regards

Col

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='645587' date='Nov 4 2009, 07:03 PM']FYI I'm playing in Canterbury tonight and I have an Ibanez hardcase that you could borrow.[/quote]

Hey Wayne, thanks for that, sorry I didn't see it sooner!

Chris