Why become a member? ×

Ampeg svt810e (now sold /given away)

lushuk

Hi guys up for sale is my near mint Ampeg 8x10 I have used at 2 rehearsals so its had less than 12 hours use, it cost nearly a grand, Iwill giveaway for £400 firm it has to go. I have not posted a picture as there is nothing to see but its the same as this................

[url="http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/shop/view_product.php?product=apgsvt810e&searchlink=yes&search=AMPEG&page=1"]http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/shop/view_p...MPEG&page=1[/url]

It will need to be collected or I may deliver it for a fee if it helps!

Any questions please ask
Eddy

Edited by lushuk

[quote name='lushuk' post='639157' date='Oct 28 2009, 03:37 PM']Thanks for the kind words Rich don't suppose you want to trade it for yours do you? :) Anyway im gonna take £600 on this for a quick sale hows about that for a price slash! (pending the cab im after is still for sale)[/quote]

If you get this sold I know where there is an 'as new' Ampeg 6x10 for sale @ £450. :lol: It would mean a trip to the NE but this cab was bought new very recently and has been transported to a bedroom and never moved. :rolleyes:

[quote name='lushuk' post='639179' date='Oct 28 2009, 03:53 PM']That will do N.E no probs all the lasses will sound like Cheryl Cole :) £600 gotta be a good price.................[/quote]

Great price for a superb cabinet! I love mine and wouldn't part with it - so snap this up folks it's well worth it!

andy

[quote name='lushuk' post='639179' date='Oct 28 2009, 03:53 PM']...all the lasses will sound like Cheryl Cole...[/quote]

sounds like a nightmare :wacko:

Now, if they were all to look like her... :brow: ...but I know from experience this is not the case :)