Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage II

Marcus

Hi Guys,

as per the title...... going for [b]£750 for cash sale[/b].... stupidly low price I know but hey !! take advantage of it

Only had this for a couple of weeks got it off CHRISDABASS - it's a smashing instrument with a really low buttery action and a nice playable neck profile....

Here's the original topic with photo's

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3660"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3660[/url]

[b]Can it be true ? A mint Warwick Streamer Stage II with Warwick Flight case for £750 ?[/b]

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='67834' date='Sep 30 2007, 07:29 PM']Have you got any sound clips, i'm not familiar with high end warwicks.[/quote]

sorry I don't........

I guess i'd describe it as a more defined sounding active Jazz.... with loads of growly mid going on... pokes through the mix really nice. Quite defined but still sounds "big" with a touch of bass rolled on !

I guess that's quite a subjective opinion, but hope it helps some...

Mark

[quote name='kevbass' post='67918' date='Sep 30 2007, 10:44 PM']Christ! £750? are you sure you want to sell it for that price? bargain of the year if you ask me, someone here has got to take this surely?[/quote]

Billy Bargain for sure..... !!

a lot of interest in this (obviously at this price)

I expect this to be sold by the end of today so would urge all interested parties not to hang about......

Cheers

Mark

CHEAP AS CHIPS!!

VERY NICE BASS TOO!! (i should know it was mine)

good luck with your sale

:)

[quote name='Marcus' post='67972' date='Oct 1 2007, 07:03 AM']Billy Bargain for sure..... !!

a lot of interest in this (obviously at this price)

I expect this to be sold by the end of today so would urge all interested parties not to hang about......

Cheers

Mark[/quote]