Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Road Ready 1x15 Bass Cab for sale....

chris_b

I've been half heartedly trying to sell this cab for over a year, but now sadly it really does have to go.

It's a Mesa Boogie Road Ready 1x15, 400 watts, 8 ohm, EV speaker, 3" castors and locking front board included. It's 10 years old and in very good condition. It's always lived in my back room and has usually travelled in the car with me to gigs. I've had it from new. I brought it from the Bass Cellar in Denmark Street when they were Boogie main dealers. I used this as part of a stack with a Boogie 2x10 (already gone) for 9 years and I'd still be using it but as old age creeps up I have needed to go light! I also have to start clearing the back room of my gear!

It's 24.5" w x 18" d x 19.5" h or 620mm w x 460mm d x 495mm h and weighs about 80lbs ish, I know that's heavy but the castors do most of the work. The solid handles make it an easy lift, as well. The fantastic EV speaker gives out a huge, fat and punchy tone and, in spite of what others might tell you, it combines really well with a 2x10 or 4x10!

If anyone wants to hear this cab PM me and we can work something out. I'm looking for £350. I can deliver within 30 miles of Kingston, Surrey, or further if you're on the way to a gig. PS I'll give it a dust!!

Edited by chris_b

[quote name='chris_b' post='625683' date='Oct 14 2009, 02:59 AM']I've been half heartedly trying to sell this cab for over a year, but now sadly it really does have to go.

It's a Mesa Boogie Road Ready 1x15, 400 watts, 8 ohm, EV speaker, 3" castors and locking front board included. It's 10 years old and in very good condition. It's always lived in my back room and has usually travelled in the car with me to gigs. I've had it from new. I brought it from the Bass Cellar in Denmark Street when they were Boogie main dealers. I used this as part of a stack with a Boogie 2x10 (already gone) for 9 years and I'd still be using it but as old age creeps up I have needed to go light! I also have to start clearing the back room of my gear!

It's 24.5" w x 18" d x 19.5" h or 620mm w x 460mm d x 495mm h and weighs about 80lbs ish, I know that's heavy but the castors do most of the work. The solid handles make it an easy lift, as well. The fantastic EV speaker gives out a huge, fat and punchy tone and, in spite of what others might tell you, it combines really well with a 2x10 or 4x10!

If anyone wants to hear this cab PM me and we can work something out. I'm looking for £350. I can deliver within 30 miles of Kingston, Surrey, or further if you're on the way to a gig. PS I'll give it a dust!!

[/quote]

Hi

Would you be willing to ship to Ireland. Id be willing to pick up the tab of course

Cheers
Paul

• 2 months later...