Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ahpook

ok, up for grabs, my squelchy ebs iq pedal.

this is one of the older models (not true bypass) - bought from mark at bass direct.

it's only had spare-room use so it's pretty much in as-new condition. comes with box and instructions.

shall we say [s]£85[/s] £80 posted ?

paypal or meet up (central london)

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='ahpook' post='623382' date='Oct 11 2009, 07:41 PM']ok, up for grabs, my squelchy ebs iq pedal.

this is one of the older models (not true bypass) - bought from mark at bass direct.

it's only had spare-room use so it's pretty much in as-new condition. comes with box and instructions.

shall we say £85 posted ?

paypal or meet up (central london)[/quote]

I'm very interested if I shift some of my clearout bargains - unless you want a mixer, v-amp, xlr cables, stereo bar, mic stands or a midi controller in trade? been looking for one of these for ages, one of my lecturers at uni had one and they sound awesome.

[quote name='jamesf' post='623440' date='Oct 11 2009, 08:31 PM']I'm very interested if I shift some of my clearout bargains - unless you want a mixer, v-amp, xlr cables, stereo bar, mic stands or a midi controller in trade? been looking for one of these for ages, one of my lecturers at uni had one and they sound awesome.[/quote]

much like you, i'm really trying to get rid of stuff at the moment, so i'm after a sale rather than a trade.

it's a great unit - fingers crossed on your clearout.

:)

[quote name='ahpook' post='623445' date='Oct 11 2009, 08:40 PM']much like you, i'm really trying to get rid of stuff at the moment, so i'm after a sale rather than a trade.

it's a great unit - fingers crossed on your clearout.

:)[/quote]

do you still have it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...