Why become a member? ×

SOLD * Left handed Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray * SOLD

Le Chat Noir

[quote name='budget bassist' post='616171' date='Oct 4 2009, 02:01 AM']cool pic, nice ashdown head :rolleyes: is it an ABM?

bump for a great bass[/quote]

Thanks mate! Yes, it was a UK built Ashdown ABM EVO II 500 with matching 410T and 115, which I've put Eminence neo drivers in. I had a sponsorship from Ashdown back in the day :) Sadly the head got stolen on a tour! I've since replaced it with an EVO-III 500! :lol:

[quote name='Le Chat Noir' post='617019' date='Oct 5 2009, 12:37 AM']Had some interest - am definitely interested in more trades involving Jazz type basses :)[/quote]

Why? You can only trade it once :rolleyes:
This is tempting, but I really don't need it right now having just bought an SR5 and still owning three ATK's (of which I'm probably selling one fourstring in the near future though). I will keep an eye on this though!

• 1 year later...

[quote name='Le Chat Noir' post='1105114' date='Jan 27 2011, 02:40 PM']Bump, as this never sold and I'm considering offers again now :)[/quote]

You'll probably have a bit more luck if you advertise this in the dedicated lefty thread at the top of the for sale thread.
However, it looks a lovely bass - did you have a price in mind? If you are looking for jazz trades are you looking just for American or would you look at Jap/Mexican too?

[quote name='coasterbass' post='1105160' date='Jan 27 2011, 03:31 PM']You'll probably have a bit more luck if you advertise this in the dedicated lefty thread at the top of the for sale thread.
However, it looks a lovely bass - did you have a price in mind? If you are looking for jazz trades are you looking just for American or would you look at Jap/Mexican too?[/quote]

I have it in that lefty thread too :) Hmm, I'm really not sure on the used value of lefty stingrays these days, and the last few I saw sell weren't black/maple. I might consider a MIM or MIJ Jazz - tell me what you had in mind :)