Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Tonefactor Hellbilly, now with pic

Kev

Bought this to pair with my Hellbaby and as good as it is, i fancy something different :)

Only around 150 of these made i believe, recently been reissued under a different brand. Its a great fuzz/overdrive hybrid pedal. The tone knob literally ranges from overdrive to fuzz, with the knob all to the left being muse esque fuzz, and all to the right being a heavy overdriven tone. Gain knob works as normal. A very unique pedal :rolleyes:

Looking to trade, no straight sale as i don't particularly want to sell it, just want to see whats out there. I will consider pretty much anything. Post here or wing me a pm.

Edited by Kev

[quote name='katri' post='615161' date='Oct 2 2009, 07:48 PM']great pedal, i love mine! but i do believe you are mistaken i think there is only 25 in existence not 150.[/quote]
there are 25 Hell[b]baby[/b]s, and 150 hellbillys :)

[quote name='katri' post='615404' date='Oct 3 2009, 12:09 AM']:)
well i quite clearly cant read[/quote]
i thought it was a hellbaby you had :rolleyes: Only other guy i know who has a Hellbilly on here is Roady, who is also considering selling his. Like buses, aye :lol:

Sounds suitably abnormal. I think there are a few different models, give me a web link of yours and il have a think. I think I would rather give it a few days to try and get a trade more like what I have suggested, consider me interested :)

anymore offers? I think i will sell for cash if needs be, £100 shipped will seal this rarity for you, recorded post. Comes with original box. Trade value does not necessarily need to match, just hit me with what you have, although i am unable to add cash :rolleyes:

Edited by Kev