Why become a member? ×

spector for £80

LukeFRC

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='614920' date='Oct 2 2009, 04:06 PM']Looks a bit suspicious to me, i looked at it and read all the description on it...
i dunno, just looks a bit wierd that a Spector Legend 4 is up for sale for £80...[/quote]
I agree, yet the guy says it's the (cheaper) passive version, and it looks a little unloved, with no vol and tone knobs etc.
I'm not particularly interested atm, maybe someone else...

I'm in Edinburgh and emailed the guy as soon as the posting went up. Got one back yesterday saying it was sold. The guy who got it must've been like lightning! :)

Gumtree had a warwick streamer on a couple of weeks ago for £400. When I went to have a look the guy pushed the price up £50 claiming a lot of people had phoned him telling him it was too cheap. After a quick once over and a noodle I decided to pass as the neck was iffy and the frets were totally shagged. The guy could'nt beleive that I didn't buy it. It pays to see what you are buying sometimes!!