Why become a member? ×

new version of VT2-Twin-EQ-Bass

DHA

I am just about to order another batch of VT2-Twin-EQ boards as sales have been good. I have been asked about a lower cost version so now seems like a good time to do one. So, same deal as I always do with new products which is a discount for the first 5 to order.

It will be called the VT2-Twin-EQ-Std-Bass - same as the VT2-Twin-Eq-Bass but without the headphone amp, line in, boost switches (selectable on or off with a link inside), bright switches (again selectable on or off with a link inside), red/blue out. Will be a painted box unlike the other Std's, will be green and yellow I think but will let customers pick their own colours as always with "Custom Shop" models.

Still has DI, twin channels with active EQ on each, same tone.

The VT2-Twin-EQ-Bass is on ebay at £249 + P&P, if you buy direct then a free power supply is included, if via ebay then a extra £15.99.

The new VT2-Twin-EQ-Std-Bass version will have a target price of £219 + P&P. Same deal on the power supply. So the offer for the first 5 members to order will be £185 including P&P and power supply.

Dave
DHA

Edited by DHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='WalMan' post='667958' date='Nov 28 2009, 03:12 AM']Same question a month & a half later :)[/quote]

Sorry, all gone.

But I have been offering the VT2-Twin-EQ-Std-Bass at the same price for another week or so.

check it out on ebay.

Dave

[quote name='DHA' post='668643' date='Nov 28 2009, 07:44 PM']Sorry, all gone.

But I have been offering the VT2-Twin-EQ-Std-Bass at the same price for another week or so.

check it out on ebay.

Dave[/quote]
Ah well. Never mind. 'twas a middle of the night "there's a thought" moment