Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Guitar shops in Boston, MA...

tredders

We're off to Boston over Christmas and the New Year, and I thought it would be rude not to investigate what guitar shops are out there... might cure my Ric gas whilst I'm out there...!

Anyone know of any? Stores with second hand stock would be particularly interesting.

Edit: Just found this place... looks nice www.bostonguitar.com

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders

Ah boston is lovely :)

I'll be honest I only went to the Guitar Center over there, and while they usually have a bad reputation this one was really good. Very helpful staff and alot of high end equipment. They also did a great deal on my Geddy for me (£400 new with a flightcase!) . I believe there was another store around but I didn't get to go to it, what I usually do is I'll check the yellow pages equivalent when I get there :rolleyes: . Also another perk about the GC is it's well easy to get to by public transport. That said practically everything is easily accessible by public transport but there we go.

Have a wonderful time :lol:

Thanks chaps. I been in GC before (albeit in Grand Rapids when I was there on business), and loved it. Came back with a set of pickups for me P bass and a Hofner Icon! Glad to see that there's one in Boston, too, so will make a trip into there.

That Daddy's place looks great, too, but a little out of the way. I somehow doubt that Mrs Tredders will share my enthusiasm for traipsing around guitar shops....!